Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

Latest News & Videos

Vila

^What are most of them?
We're speaking of the linear Boomerang US channel, right? By "most" I mean what's being broadcast/aired or what has been aired on the channel. I'd say all excluding bumpers/promos, unless if there's a glitch where the wrong master is played (as mentioned earlier), per FCC Closed Captioning standard.

I do remember some content not having CC on Cartoon Network back in 2003 though...

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Have any of you who have DirecTV noticed that the original Mega Man cartoon show is listed in the guide? But there's no way they could have picked up that show at the last minute

Dan's Revenge

"I studied Soupe de Jours for five years" - Dan
Didn't notice until today, Boomerang for at least Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! started playing a batch of S2 episodes, possibly since Monday. The 9:30 episode tonight is "Scroogey Doo". Now, I don't recall this one being shown overnight back when the episodes near it were played, so there's a possibility this isa Boomerang premier, unless I missed it on TV already. Anyone know for sure about this?

Additionally, "Halloween" which was shown free on the app/site back in '17 I'm assuming had its first TV play already given seeing it as an upcoming airing via zap2it, but an earlier episode, as I don't believe that one was done overnight either if it could be confirmed. I kept a self-certainty that and "Scroogey Doo" were the only 2 non-televised episodes, until the latter airs tonight.