Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

Dumb_Woof

Dexter right now has like 2 language tracks on top of each other (English obvs and I think Spanish?) going right now. Its bizarre. How did this happen

Toons Fan

When looking at my TV Guide it looks like new episodes of Grizzy and The Lemmings will start airing on Sunday, September 2nd on Boomerang. The episode is called "Fountain of Bear Youth"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vila

Dexter right now has like 2 language tracks on top of each other (English obvs and I think Spanish?) going right now. Its bizarre. How did this happen
I don't know how that kind of error happens, I mean you'd expect them to air it in English and not another language playing with it - but no.
Did not watch yesterday's airings, but I think that's a worst glitch than the "no spanish track on SAP" glitch. Idk why they don't check on those, there's even one ep of Courage without its SAP, and two Jetsons episodes without Spanish audio on SAP it's a tad annoying.

I've heard it has happened before. Either they're doing tests or some automation thing went haywire.

Lastly, if you ever see an episode without its Closed Captioning (excludes some old LT/T&J classics) then they're using the wrong mastering (aka LA masters)

Toons Fan

More new Grizzy and the Lemmings on Sunday, September 2nd.

a355f9f41efc38242053516eb4122aad.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
Wow, it seems they're premiering season 2 of Grizzy already :D

I'm waiting for the international Boomerang feeds to premiere it as well

jaylop97

Staff member
Huh, somehow i would have imagined it premiering Season 2 Internationally first than the US. Well that's something I didn't expect.

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
Looks like Grizzy will be new episodes Sundays only. Saturdays as of the 8th will be Sunday encores. Very curious how much of S2 will be done if all in one sitting or in sections like we had S1. It'll already be 12 episodes in by the 9th.

As for the TV Passport link, nice find! What's nice too is by early-mid September they use the current schedule as a placeholder even if they don't have titles which is nice.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts