Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

Toons Fan

According to Zap2it, Foster's Home movie "House of Bloo's" will be airing on Boomerang Theater on Saturday, February 10th at 10AM and again on Sunday, February 11th at 4PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dynamite Soldier

According to Zap2it, Foster's Home movie "House of Bloo's" will be airing on Boomerang Theater on Saturday, February 10th at 10AM and again on Sunday, February 11th at 4PM.

Finally, something different other than endless Scooby-Doo and Tom & Jerry movies. Also I believe this is the first time Foster's has aired on Boom during the day since 2014(?).

jaylop97

Staff member
It's about time something different airs, jeez when was the last time a movie that wasn't from either T&J or SD has aired on Boom.

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!

I hope this is a sign that Boomerang will start airing more movies than just only Scooby and T&J

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
Finally, something different other than endless Scooby-Doo and Tom & Jerry movies.

Airing a film that isn't T&J/S-D related is a rare gem these days.

Funny T&J movies are mentioned --- I'm almost considering them rare gems now. Not one of those movies have aired since last March ;)

Superb though to definitely see something different. Wonder if they're considering throwing Dexter's Lab Ego Trip, which if they do would need another one hour counterpart to fill in Theater gaps or just use one of the fillers an additional hour. Would be good also if they played other CN original movies even if said series (PPG, EEE to name two) aren't part of the active schedule.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
Oh. Well, if I am not wrong, I think Romania has the dubs of the direct-to-video sequels on their own DVDs.

And I know the first film's Romanian dubbing did get a theatrical release.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Here’s this week’s schedule:
tumblr_p3n522nZm81w60vv7o1_1280.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts