Bonus Stage #65 - "Phil The WereDevil" talkback

Latest News & Videos

Ultra Mike

1000 Posts = Woot Or Something
Mar 3, 2005
East Northport
Another good episode. I really like it when Matt shakes things up like he does here. All the MTV bashing was pretty accurate (yeah MTV is pretty lowly rated) and the scenes from "Phil the Weredevil' led me to believe why Matt basically scrapped the idea like he did with 'Fee Fi Fo" except he didn't change the title with it (Well he could of called it "Joel Gets Famous" but the original title is fine I guess).

BEST MOMENTS: The opening monologue (look at the moments of history. Included are Mesopotania, Genesis, and Sonic Heroes) Lil John talking about liking the shows on cartoon network like Dexter's and Rugrats, Phil's Inuyasha refrence, the re-done footage of "Virtual Combat" Phil hitting the door, the Kim Possible Rufus Mention, No one watching "PHil the Weredevil" because it sucked, the ending.

GRADE: 4.25 Stars out of 5.

TnAdct1

Ravioli, Ravioli
Aug 3, 2002
Chiyo-chan's America
Okay, did anyone else have a "Tinfins" flashback while watching this episode? :anime:

Anyways, the episode succeeds in its main duty: to bash the Xbox 360 episode that aired on MTV a couple weeks ago (and I'm sure a few posters here will get a kick out of the Kim Possible joke).

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
Sep 23, 2001
a
SirLemming said:
A classic episode because it was so different. It was funny when Li'l Jon wound up not being an impression of himself whatsoever. Plus, it continued season 6's trend of above-average animation.
Well I spoofed Lil Jon at the Xbox 360 special. He didn't jump around shouting YEAH!!! and OKAY!!!! but he was still acting stupid, the conversation was like "YO LIL JON DO YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES" "YEAH I PLAY ALL THE VIDEO GAMES LIKE THE XBOX CAN I HAVE A FREE XBOX 360"

SirLemming

a playa in a world of NPCs
Feb 24, 2002
Franklin Square, NY
sirlemming.blogspot.com
Matt Wilson said:
Well I spoofed Lil Jon at the Xbox 360 special. He didn't jump around shouting YEAH!!! and OKAY!!!! but he was still acting stupid, the conversation was like "YO LIL JON DO YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES" "YEAH I PLAY ALL THE VIDEO GAMES LIKE THE XBOX CAN I HAVE A FREE XBOX 360"
Oh, okay. I was thinking along the lines of Dave Chappelle's thing.

Eddy

there's a chicken on my head
Nov 29, 2001
The Garden State
Visit site
I loved it because it was so different from most episodes. The moments in history (some of which were Sonic Heroes, Hitler and Futurama), Wendy's Kids Meals, Will Ferrel imposter, Lil' John watching "all the cartoons on the Cartoon Network" like Dexter and Rugrats, Phil's Inuyasha reference, "Phil the Weredevil" sucking, rips on MTV, Phil's eyes coming out of his head, "What do think of video games?", "I told you signing a deal with the devil was bad." "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT DO IT!". Probably forgetting some things. Yeah... loved it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Current events are freaking terrifying me.

She's only a teenager (she's either 13 or 14; I've seen contradictory sources), yet is really making a name for herself in college.
Does anyone know when will viacomcbs networks will go off air for the killing of black people?