"Black Widow" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

reflection01

Jul 16, 2005
That's the Disney overlords doing a typical cross promotion. They've promoted MCU material during sporting events before.
They previewed Captain Marvel during the CFP Championship last year and Black Panther the year before that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I realized this right before I went to sleep and today some articles are popping up. But observe how Taskmaster mimics Widow's moves in that bit where they both get up. And when he uses a shield pretty much like Cap. Then in the previous trailer he was shooting arrows. And also in that close up of the mask, the opponents face is mirrored back. So there's definitely nods and implications his ability from the comics is being preserved for his MCU debut. And he possibly fought Cap and Hawkeye in the past, either as Avengers or S.H.I.E.L.D. agents (or just watched videos).

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I realized this right before I went to sleep and today some articles are popping up. But observe how Taskmaster mimics Widow's moves in that bit where they both get up. And when he uses a shield pretty much like Cap. Then in the previous trailer he was shooting arrows. And also in that close up of the mask, the opponents face is mirrored back. So there's definitely nods and implications his ability from the comics is being preserved for his MCU debut. And he possibly fought Cap and Hawkeye in the past, either as Avengers or S.H.I.E.L.D. agents (or just watched videos).
The question then is...who is he mimicking the sword for :eek:?