"Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
Ratings
982 1
East Northport
She is indeed.

DsBFe5dVYAEVJgQ.jpg

Specifically Dante is her uncle/god father (the kid on the left of her BTW is her cousin) so yes there is a relation. I admit I don't know much about Cassandra Cain but as the character when she starts out is suppose to be a kid Ella Jay is certainly the right age and heh heh if her uncle's talent passed to her she could certainly pull off the role.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
Ratings
3,016 5 1
the point of no return
She is indeed.

View attachment 210641

Specifically Dante is her uncle/god father (the kid on the left of her BTW is her cousin) so yes there is a relation. I admit I don't know much about Cassandra Cain but as the character when she starts out is suppose to be a kid Ella Jay is certainly the right age and heh heh if her uncle's talent passed to her she could certainly pull off the role.
Rufio taught her well.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,716 47
Sherman Oaks CA
She is indeed.

View attachment 210641

I don't have the exact ages down, but I think she was only slightly younger then Time Drake as Robin at the time (who was probably around 15-16 during No Man's Land, I think).