"Billy Dilley's Super Duper Subterranean Summer" News & Discussion Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

DHB8008

Sep 8, 2014
Ratings
100 2
The World

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,652 8
http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic...iams-are-working-on-something-new-for-disney/

According to this Twitter from Vincent Waller, Merriwther Williams is confirmed to write for the show. It's not that surprising since she worked with Aaron Springer on the early seasons of SpongeBob.

http://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/disney-xd-announces-billy-dilly-and-country-club/

According to this article, Billy Dilley and his friends Zeke and Martha are voiced by Jessica McKenna, Tom Kenny, and Catie Wayne. I'm not surprised with Tom being cast, but I'm not familiar with the other two.

Digamma-F-Wau

Jan 19, 2016
Ratings
http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic...iams-are-working-on-something-new-for-disney/

According to this Twitter from Vincent Waller, Merriwther Williams is confirmed to write for the show. It's not that surprising since she worked with Aaron Springer on the early seasons of SpongeBob.
According to the tweet Clay Morrow (who was a fellow director on the Mickey Mouse shorts along with Springer) is also working on the show

So right now we know the show's creator (Springer), some other guy important to the show (Morrow), a writer (Williams), and a storyboard artist (Drew Applegate, a guy who started following me on tumblr shortly after I mentioned the show)

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
5,071 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
Could someone change the title to "Billy Dilley's Super Duper Subterranean Summer" News and Discussion Thread?
You should be able to do that since you started the thread. Next to the unwatch thread button, there's something that says "thread tools". Don't click, hover your mouse over it (or tap it if your on mobile) and you should see something that says "edit title". Click that, and I think you should be able to figure it out from there.

Chevistian C

Jan 7, 2017
Ratings
261 1
Mexico
Confirmed Crew (might be missing some names)
Clay Morrow (Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff girls, Camp Lazlo, Chowder, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, Kick Buttowski, Mickey Mouse shorts)
Robertryan Cory (Ren and Stimpy APC, The X's, Post-Movie Spongebob, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, Gravity Falls)
Andy Gonsalves (Uncle Grandpa)
Drew Applegate (followed me on tumblr when I mentioned being hype for the show once)

Chris Tsirigoritis also mentioned doing some backgrounds, but he stated that he's not a regular crew member

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...