Bill N Back

Hey Guys! I already shared some of the developements here in this old topic: Bill N Back - Animated Series

But I've been working for years on an animated series pilot episode which I finally drop online today! It is mostly aimed for kids but I guess some of you guys can appreciate the short film anyway:

The goal with all this is to seek out producers and investors to be able to bring the series to live. I was supposed to make a huge live event for the premiere but due to the actual pandemic I decided to share it online instead of pushing back the film indefinitely. Below are some pictures of the sets and characters I builded for the occasion. If you are still curious to know more about the concept and all, here is the link to the official website with in depth informations:

www.BILLNBACK.com

Hope you guys enjoy the stuff!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Someone made an interesting comparison between Sponge Out Of Water and Avengers Endgame.

Brenda Song and Macaulay Culkin have their first baby, a son named Dakota.

The Anime Superhero Hotel Concept is now available to everyone in this forum. Check it out if you want it.
I'm currently developing a concept called "The Anime Superhero Hotel", which is a building I dreamed about in the twilight hours today.
Asa wrote on Neo Ultra Mike's profile.

Featured Posts