Big Nate (News And Discussion Thread)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The voice cast for Big Nate was revealed. The series is coming out early 2022 on Paramount Plus.

Screenshot_20211214-130620.png

Kooplecrap Me

Cartoonist, Researcher, Inactive YouTuber

LinusFan303

Squeak
Kind of shame and good thing at the same time it won't be on Nick TV. It's a shame since Nick should air more stuff (It'll probably get random showcases, but not the same) but also good as it might be safe from well you know how Nick is.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
It looks like Frederick Weidmann is doing the music for the series. He previously worked with Mitch Watson on Beware The Batman and All Hail King Julien. His other credits include Green Lantern The Animated Series, Miles From Tomorrowland, various DC DVD movies, The Dragon Prince, Madagascar A Little Wild, and the upcoming shows Eureka and Firebuds.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Chandni Parekh will be playing Jenny Jenkins and Mrs. Pope, among other characters. She voiced the characters Alice and Lainey on The Loud House.

Kooplecrap Me

Cartoonist, Researcher, Inactive YouTuber
Kind of shame and good thing at the same time it won't be on Nick TV. It's a shame since Nick should air more stuff (It'll probably get random showcases, but not the same) but also good as it might be safe from well you know how Nick is.
It could air later on after the show being on Paramount Plus. Just like how they aired the Rugrats reboot later on

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Andrews McMeel to Publish Big Nate Books Based on Upcoming Animated Series from Nickelodeon Animation Studio

Developed using the original storylines and artwork from the Big Nate episodes and featuring full color on every page, the series will consist of six books published twice a year. The paperback editions will retail for $12.99, hardcover editions for libraries will retail for $19.99, and e-book editions will retail for $9.99.

In addition, AMP will publish two original activity books built around the series, featuring engaging puzzles, silly jokes, and awesome creativity ideas inspired by Nate's wild imagination. They will retail at $9.99.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Tanner Johnson (storyboard artist for Ben 10 Omniverse and director on DuckTales 2017) is a director here according to his Instagram.

Screenshot_20211230-161428.png

kanc

According to nick.com schedules, it looks like there will be new Nick's Shorts Showcase - CATastrophe, and that features new short from Big Nate! It will air Fri Jan 28

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts