Big Hero 6: The Series "The Bot Fighter" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News

Rate & Discuss this "Big Hero 6" episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 2 100.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters
Mar 2, 2004
Ratings
North Dakota
She seem to be sad or regretful when he was hugging her at the end of the episode.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah! I get the vibe that she's fallen in love with Hiro. I know, I know. A robot falling in love with a teen age boy, she's only just met.
Ridiculous. But remember she was "sent" to entice him away from the team.

==jthree

Radical

The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!
Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
277 1
Lacey,Washington
The Bot Fighter was pretty sweet,

Loved Mini-Max's great returns previous episodes.

Various battle bots committing crimes is interesting.

Trina is pretty cool and hot, Christy Carlson Romano(Kim Possible) as her, awesome:anime:.

Hiro going undercover and getting a new girlfriend in Trina was great, she's better than Karmi, hehehe:D.

Poor Hiro arrested and grounded by Aunt Cass.

Yama's ballerina dance hobby was great/funny.

Trina, my favorite awesome new villain next to Barb/Juniper, Mole, and Orso Knox, Trina being the culprit was a great surprising twist and committing crimes with battle bots, great evil plan:D.

Fred, Wasabi, Honey, and Go Go vs. the giant battle robot was cool.

Trina a robot created by Obake to want more information on Hiro, cool/surprising, poor Hiro will find out her dark secret.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Stephanie Sheh voicing Izzy Park the same way she does Sailor Moon has me considering the chance of Nazneen Contractor dubbing some "Sailor Moon" episodes I currently dont plan to buy.
Watched the newest Halloween yesterday
I can’t express my unpopular opinions without someone yelling or disagreeing at me why I’m a monster for thinking that way (liking adult animation, SpongeBob’s new episodes are inferior, etc.)
If you have Starz Encore Family (Not Kids & Family, but Family...) 1 hour as of this post, they'll be playing "Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas" and "Sonic Christmas Blast". (3:19pm-4:06pm EST) Both will play again at some point.
I'm at episode 50 of {Batman: TAS ∧ Hey Arnold}.