Big Hero 6: The Series "Rivalry Weak" Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Rate & Discuss this "Big Hero 6" episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
8,005 6
A Valid Location
Check out a new episode of Big Hero 6: The Series, today at 9:00AM ET on the Disney Channel!

bzbmFQP.jpg

Big Hero 6: The Series "Rivalry Weak"
Episode Debut - August 11th, 2018

Honey Lemon secretly takes art classes at SFIT's rival, SFAI, and soon finds herself caught in the middle of both schools' annual Rivalry Week tradition of pranking each other.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Last edited:

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,956 10
Elizabeth,NJ
This moved the plot along quite a bit. It feels like Obake was partly inspired by DC's The Riddler with his riddles and puzzles. I actually had hoped that Obake wouldn't have discovered HoneyLemon taking the journal, for the sake of seeing Obake's plans get derailed a bit. But having the episode lead to Obake's revealing to Big Hero 6 was good too. The fact that everyone knew HoneyLemon was going to the art school was funny, and it was funny when GoGo knew about HoneyLemon taking the journal and wanting to join her in reading it (HoneyLemon just isn't good at keeping secrets). I like how the pranks between the two schools are done more out of tradition than actual dislike for each other.

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
309 3
I always enjoy episodes of shows that greatly progress the main story arc, despite there being no indication in the plot synopsis.
Has no one ever slightly nudged that gear thingy that Honey Lemon accidentally activated? The old house obviously had scores of restoration teams organizing and cleaning it to prep it for museum use, and that gear seemed awfully sensitive.
Granville seems pretty fit/active for a lady old enough to have been Obake's teacher.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,748 7
Framingham, MA
Big Hero 6: The Series "Rivalry Weak"

Gee, I wonder why Fred lost his whistle privileges.

That was good. Obake is turning out to be a good villain and I liked his first in-person encounter with Big Hero 6. But if they were slightly more observant they'd realize Globby and Burgerboy were hanging around at the beginning too.

Really good episode. Obake reminds me a lot of the Riddler. ****1/2.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I'm rewatching Justice League and I'm sort of weird ed out how old Superman looked in the earlier seasons
Yeah... I just watched the end of Peepoodo... And I wish I hadn't. If I'm considered a wuss for liking Milo Murphy's Law. Big City Greens, Summer Camp Island, Clarence, Craig of the Creek, Hilda, Harvey Beaks, Harvey Street Kids and even The Loud House - not to mention LPS (2012, 2018) SO MUCH MORE because at least those shows have some constraint to not be this gross - then I could care less what you think of me.
Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P