"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

I looked on google. It looks like there will be a new episode on February 1.

Screenshot_20210107-135318.png

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
These episodes sound interesting. One that goes full circle with Hiro's status as a child prodigy and another one that might wrap up some Sycorax-related loose ends.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
Apparently these photos are of the BH6 office being packed up. There's some neat details in them, including an all-characters poster and the potential remaining titles for the season. POSSIBLE SPOILERS in link.

"A French Apprentice"/"Noodle Burger Ploy", "The Mascot Upshot"/"Karaoke Night"

Frontier

Staff member
Apparently these photos are of the BH6 office being packed up. There's some neat details in them, including an all-characters poster and the potential remaining titles for the season. POSSIBLE SPOILERS in link.

"A French Apprentice"/"Noodle Burger Ploy", "The Mascot Upshot"/"Karaoke Night"
"French Apprentice" kind of makes me think of Sirque, since she's French :confused:.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

City Escape was the best 3-D Sonic level until Sonic Colors. It's so much better than other 3-D Sonic levels (including other levels in the same game).
Blathers' museum in Animal Crossing: New Horizons gives me some Foster's Home vibes
Is it wrong that I think Gwyneth Paltrow is fairly useless? Yeah, she was Pepper. But what good has she done lately besides creating the stupidest headlines imaginable?
Loving the rumor of a BTAS revival. Personally I would far prefer a JLU one, but maybe this could lead to that.

Here is my major suggestion for the BTAS revival:

MAKE IT KID-FRIENDLY

Contd...
I am now old enough to drink! I'm 21!

Featured Posts