"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

I hope we find clearly once and for all if Karmi knows Big Hero 6 identity, it is very unclear at the moment. It would make sense that she would know eventually, her comic book counter part knows.

Comic book spoiler
Though her comic book counterpart dies, so let's hope they don't have too much in common.
What issue does this happen in?
--jthree

SweetShop209

October 30:

These clips came out.

November 11:

It looks like there may only be 10 half hour episodes this season. Someone screenshot a conversation with Fred's voice actors Brooks Wheelan, where he apparently confirmed it. Keep in mind that we currently have 7 half hour episodes aired .

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
Just like Maximum Venom is essentially a 12-episode final season compared to the other two.

I guess that also explains why they did 11 min. episodes. They can basically squeeze twice the amount of episodes from the shortened order. It's gonna be weird having six episodes left already. Will it even get a proper finale?

Frontier

Staff member
Just like Maximum Venom is essentially a 12-episode final season compared to the other two.

I guess that also explains why they did 11 min. episodes. They can basically squeeze twice the amount of episodes from the shortened order. It's gonna be weird having six episodes left already. Will it even get a proper finale?
Or how Avengers: Black Panther's Quest ended up with 23 episodes instead of the usual 26.
Let me refer back to Bob Schooley's tweets from 3 months ago. Though he mentions just 1 half hour episode and the rest are 11 minutes, he also mentioned a loose ongoing story. I assume there will be some kind of finale.

I assume the stuff with the mascot robots and what Big Hero 6 is going to do with their lives will probably be what carries into the finale :).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Yeah, I was thinking of Black Panther's Quest since that was probably the first Marvel show in modern times to have a shortened final season and an odd number of episodes ordered.

I kind of expected at least the season finale would be another half-hour story, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I presume they will offer some sort of conclusion to the Noodle Burger Boy arc they started. I guess in hindsight it makes sense they went through the status of their older villains in a recent episode, to tie up some loose ends. :p

Dang it! I really believe Big Hero 6 had the potential to run a few more seasons. Strong characters, some excellent villains, a likable main character. For the most part, superb writing.

--james

Dang it! I really believe Big Hero 6 had the potential to run a few more seasons. Strong characters, some excellent villains, a likable main character. For the most part, superb writing.

--james
Did I mention great voice talent as well.

===james

Last edited by a moderator:
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It looks like both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. "Phineas And Ferb: Christmas Vacation" moves to the next round. The next matchup is between The Loud House episode "11 Louds A Leapin" and the Sofia The First episode "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia ".

Pikwik Pack, the TMNT formula, goes preschool. Swap out the pizza for taco.
Anybody know whats the theme for SpongeBob episodes 8pm hour for weekdays starting Monday? They haven't advertised what for.
Well here's something i forgot existed, E-Cards. Do they still make those especially ones with these two characters.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...p-crop/width/300/height/300?cb=20160320100715
Was Mufasa's death ever spoiled during marketing for the original Lion King? I didn't exist when Lion King's original run in theater run.