"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
With new episodes premiering on weekdays for 2 consecutive weeks, would anyone mind a Season 2 Talkback instead of individual threads for each episode?

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I wonder where Fred got the idea for the Big Heroverse having phases. I kept thinking that Hiro was fussing around with an arc reactor.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Big Hero 6: The Series: Baymax And Mochi "Flowers And Butterflies"

Wonderful and moving. And the animation is gorgeous. 5 stars.

zoombie

Well doing some research on the original comics, and on the subject on weather or not Aunt Kass and Karmi will find out their secret identity. I am sure Aunt Cass will find out at some point, in the original Hiro had a mother who knew the secret. Hiro also had a love interest who was a fellow genius, but I don't know if she ever finds out. So while I am not sure she will find out, he and Karmi will probably get closer at least.

Korra_Fan

Megan seems like she'll be kind of a reverse Karmi - likes one version of Hiro, but not the other. I say kind of because it seems less like she has a problem with superhero Hiro, but rather her father does.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Big Hero 6: The Series "Baymax And Mochi: Mochi And His Toy"

The animation in these shorts continues to be beautiful. ****.

BlackoutCreature

So I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I'd just like to throw my two cents in here. Aunt Cass finding out who Big Hero 6 really are seems like it would be a big deal. So big a deal that it will probably be saved for the sequel movie that I'm pretty sure is in production.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
I recall reading once that the reason the show even got approved in the first place is because Disney was NOT interested in a sequel. I'm not sure, though, since I can't find the interview about that.

Though Bob Schooley agrees that Cass finding out would be a huge deal. I don't know if the show would get to that eventually, but it should be interesting.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Big Hero 6: The Series "Baymax And Mochi: Messy Room"

I keep repeating myself, but the animation in these shorts is amazing. ****.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Sooo... How is season 2 so far? Can I get a spoilerless review? It doesn't need to be long or anything :)

I thought some episodes of season 1 were kinda boring, while others were really good. I try not to think of Kim Possible too much. KP was consistently awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts