"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Though I wouldn't be surprised if it does go back to 7am on weekends. Plus, there's also the matter on if the show will have regular encores on Disney Channel or Disney XD.
I think Disney Channel goes in to summer mode later in May , so there's a good chance it at least won't be 7AM et, but who knows, they might be mad enough to it still at 7amet

Korra_Fan

Whoever called the Orso Knox/ Caliban connection, and related to a potential season 2 earlier in this thread deserves a freaking Medal! Cause this is definitely referring to that.

The official Season 2 press release also mentions "bio-engineered monsters" as opponents of the team now, and not only is Mara Wilson as Liv Amara returning but a new character voiced by Ben Feldman who is her assistant is listed too. So yeah, me and everyone else who knows their Shakespeare saw this coming a mile away. You don't name a corporation "Sycorax" and not have it be responsible for the creation of monsters!

What I did NOT see coming is that Trina is returning. If she made it out, then it's quite likely Noodle Burger Boy and Obake did as well....

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Via Zap2It here's the title & log-line for the season 2 premiere. I presume more episodes will be revealed soon. EDIT: And I imagine it's a mistake they list the episode as airing on May 5th instead of the 6th.
Internabout
SEASON 2 , EPISODE 1
AIRING MAY 05, 2019
Hiro's jealousy of Karmi's internship at Sycorax leads him to intern at Krei Tech; the rest of Big Hero 6 tries to deal with old foes Noodle Burger Boy and Trina.

Last edited:

Mr.O

What do you guys thing Noodle Burger Boy and Trina's purpose and dynamic with the rest of the team be now that Obake's not manipulating them? I have little doubt he survived, but I doubt he would be returning so soon after such an impactful ending.

ShadowBeast

What do you guys thing Noodle Burger Boy and Trina's purpose and dynamic with the rest of the team be now that Obake's not manipulating them? I have little doubt he survived, but I doubt he would be returning so soon after such an impactful ending.
I think Obake would still be controlling them. But he would just have them keep an eye on Big Hero 6 for now. At least that what he would most likely have Noodle Burger Boy do. Trina, I don't know what she would be doing.

zoombie

Well all I know is Karmi and Trina in the same episode, if those plots combine and they cross path, Hiro's love life is very complicated.

Last edited:

Mr.O

Well all I know is Karmi and Trina in the same episode, if those plots combine and they cross path, Hiro's love life is very complicated.
I kinda doubt Trina will be a part of his "love life" since Hiro now knows she is a robot, but I am really curious about how they will interact going forward. I actually would like for her to have a redemption story and try to find her place in humanity, despite being "artificial", but it appears she might just become another villain type.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
One more episode revealed on Zap2It.
Prey Date
SEASON 2 , EPISODE 3
AIRING MAY 07, 2019
Hiro and Fred enlist Karmi to find out what Liv Amara is doing to cure Orso Knox, the man who was mysteriously turned into a monster.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Here are all the titles & log-lines for May. It was previously reported the season 2 premiere would be an hour long, though it seems only one episode is listed in the press release.

Monday, May 6
Original Series – Season 2 Premiere on Disney Channel
Big Hero 6 The Series “Internabout“
(3:30–4:00 P.M. EDT)
Hiro’s jealousy of Karmi’s internship at Sycorax leads him to intern at Krei Tech.
*Ben Feldman (“Superstore”) guest stars as Chris, Liv Amara’s assistant.
TV-Y7

Tuesday, May 7
Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney Channel
Big Hero 6 The Series “Seventh Wheel“
Professor Granville becomes increasingly pushy with Big Hero 6 as she helps them figure out a mysterious series of food-related burglaries.
*Sean Giambrone (ABC’s “The Goldbergs”) recurs as Richardson Mole.
TV-Y7

Wednesday, May 8
Big Hero 6 The Series “Prey Date“
Hiro and Fred enlist Karmi to find out what happened to Orso Knox, the man who was mysteriously turned into a monster.
TV-Y7

Thursday, May 9
Big Hero 6 The Series “Something’s Fishy“
When Aunt Cass sets Hiro up on a date, he begins to wonder if he’s missing out on being a regular kid.
*Nestor Carbonell (“Bates Motel”) and Isabella Gomez (“One Day at a Time”) guest star as Chief Cruz and Megan, respectively.
TV-Y7

Friday, May 10
Big Hero 6 The Series “Nega-Globby“
Honey Lemon sets out to make Globby human again.
TV-Y7

Monday, May 13
Big Hero 6 The Series “The Fate of the Roommates“
Big Hero 6 must stop a secret underground racing league.
TV-Y7

Tuesday, May 14
Big Hero 6 The Series “Muira-Horror!“
When Hiro and Go Go accompany Krei to the woods to deal with Nedd Ludd, they run into The Hibagon, a legendary monster.
TV-Y7

Wednesday, May 15
Big Hero 6 The Series “Something Fluffy“
Mayoi, mysterious yet adorable creatures, begin to appear in San Fransokyo.
TV-Y7

Thursday, May 16
Big Hero 6 The Series “Supersonic Sue“
Big Hero 6 attempts to thwart a bank robbery and encounter Supersonic Sue, an old school roller skating villain.
*Jane Lynch (“Glee”) guest stars as Supersonic Sue.
TV-Y7

Friday, May 17
Big Hero 6 The Series “Lie Detector“
Upon discovering Baymax’s ability to detect if a person is lying, Hiro attempts to use him to uncover proof of deceit.
TV-Y7

zoombie

More Karmi, yay. I wonder if she will find out their secret identity this season? I wonder who will find out first, Karmi or Aunt Cass.

Mr.O

More Karmi, yay. I wonder if she will find out their secret identity this season? I wonder who will find out first, Karmi or Aunt Cass.
I honestly hope it's Aunt Cass. There is so much more story there. But I'm certain Karmi will learn eventually. She runs into the group in and out of costume too often, and the writers showed that In-Unverse the "Clark Kent Glasses" trope isn't as full proof as Fred believes.

Last Spider

Arachnid Dude
I'm honestly just glad they're gonna explain Orso Knox.
The fact he was just randomly a monster, was so disconnected from every other villain in the show, who were humans using technology so far.

ShadowBeast

I honestly hope it's Aunt Cass. There is so much more story there. But I'm certain Karmi will learn eventually. She runs into the group in and out of costume too often, and the writers showed that In-Unverse the "Clark Kent Glasses" trope isn't as full proof as Fred believes.
Aunt Cass finding out would be interesting. But I'm sure everyone also wants to see Karmi's reaction to her crush being the same person she hates as well.

I'm honestly just glad they're gonna explain Orso Knox.
The fact he was just randomly a monster, was so disconnected from every other villain in the show, who were humans using technology so far.
Orso Know was to set up for the next villain obviously. So of course the character is gonna be explained.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Big Chibi 6: The Shorts "Brunch Rush"

So cute and funny. I didn't know cold glares could give restaurant owners extra stars from reviewers.

I love that Noodleburgerboy needs a booster seat and can't open his mouth.

I love these shorts. ****1/2.

zoombie

Well also I want to see Karmi and Aunt Cass meet and interact. That would be something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts