"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetShop209

Question for everyone who will check out the show once it premieres:

Depending on how often new episodes will air this summer, would you prefer a single Series Talkback thread (like the Disney board does for most of its shows), or stick with the usual individual Talkbacks for each new episode?
Id say the single series talkback thread works. If sone episodes don't have lengthy discussions, then it won't be a waste when creating a separate thread

Frontier

Staff member
Question for everyone who will check out the show once it premieres:

Depending on how often new episodes will air this summer, would you prefer a single Series Talkback thread (like the Disney board does for most of its shows), or stick with the usual individual Talkbacks for each new episode?
Personally, since we already did a Talkback for the pilot and I think we'd get enough discussion for individual episodes as we do for the Marvel cartoons, I would try out Individual Talkbacks for each new episode, but I can see the sense behind a Series Talkback.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I'm fine with doing individual Talkbacks, but if they plan on doing one of those "bombs" with new episodes airing each day I think a single Talkback would be more practical. We'll see when we get actual premiere dates later on.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Two new episodes on both June 9th and June 10th. I was expecting them to also mention the titles. So I guess individual Talkbacks it is, for now.

And the shorts will be officially released starting May 31st. Sounds pretty good to me.

SweetShop209

It's interesting how this will be Christy Carlson Romano's first voice role since that Penguins Of Madagascar episode from 2010. Of course, given that the producers also worked there and Kim Possible, it's no surprise.

SweetShop209

The Disney XD Arabia YouTube channel uploaded a compilation video of why Baymax is a great hero, all set to clips on how he's been less than helpful. It's standard funny stuff, though at around 1:30, we see a bit of Steam Smythe, that villain from the Comic Con clip last year, who we only heard.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Big Hero 6: The Series will premiere tomorrow in the UK, Ireland, the Nordic countries, the Baltic countries, Poland, the German countries, the French speaking countries, Spain, Italy, the former Yugoslavian countries, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, the Middle East and Africa.

30/04 Baymax Returns: Part 1 & 2
01/05 Issue 108
02/05 Big Roommates
03/05 Food Fight
04/05 Muirahara Woods

07/05 Failure Mode
08/05 Fred's Bro-Trillion
09/05 Aunt Cass Goes Out
10/05 The Impatient Patient

11/05 reruns from then on

Source: http://guide.dstv.com/

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
As far as I know, only one more episode other than those listed above has premiered internationally (not sure about the country - I thought it might be the UK, but apparently not), "Mr. Sparkles Loses His Sparkle". I recall the next episode - the mid-season finale - was announced to air towards the end of May, but can't remember for which country that announcement was made.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter

Mr.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts