"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean74

October Outstanding
Bob S rocks as love Big Hero 6. Such a sweet movie about family. As well as brotherly bond.

Fone Bone

Hindsight 2020!
Random Rings: Big Hero 6: The Series / DuckTales "Baymax Helps Launchpad"

My theory. Launchpad broke his phone so badly it now picks up calls from alternate universes. That's pretty much the only way a crossover between these two shows could believably work. ****.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
New Disney XD summer preview. It features Big Hero 6 and I'm pretty sure the bits with Hiro and the video game and Fred with Bluff Dander are new. I even rewatched "Hardlight" to make sure the former wasn't from that episode.

Roxas_Sora

I wish we can have a crossover with Marvel in the next season (similar to "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel") to honor Stan Lee.

SweetShop209

I'm not exactly sure the show will have a Marvel crossover given how it doesn't exactly want to have any kind of shared universe. Plus, Phineas And Ferb was still big even when they did those crossovers with Marvel and Star Wars. Big Hero 6 The Series has a more niche appeal (where there's a fanbase, but it's not that vocal).

Freddy

Yeah, going to have agree with Frontier. They will never publically admit it, but Big Hero 6 is clearly now a Disney property, not a Marvel one (yes yes, all Marvel is Disney, you know what I meant).

Just look at how BH6 have been treated in the comics. When the movie came out, there was no new shiny collection of their old stories and after the fact they have disappeared completely. Compare that to how after Into the Spider-Verse, both Spider-Man Noir and Spider-Ham got big "complete collection" trades of their comics or how Guardians of the Galaxy have been part of every big comic storyline after their MCU debut.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Last edited:

Fone Bone

Hindsight 2020!
Big Hero 6: The Series: Baymax Dreams "Baymax Dreams Of Too Many Freds"

That was fun. I miss the CGI in this franchise. ****1/2.

Big Hero 6: The Series: Baymax Dreams "Baymax Dreams Of Mochizilla"

The animation in this was great. ****1/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's a nice photo from Chris Doc Wyatt.

Disney Plus, HBO Max and CBS All Access are monster apps.
jmac5cicada wrote on mojokingbee1's profile.
where did you find the hanna barbera 50th anniversary special?
I wish a lot of newer cartoons got more attention
I decided not to change my username because I am fine with this one.