"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
I'm not exactly sure the show will have a Marvel crossover given how it doesn't exactly want to have any kind of shared universe. Plus, Phineas And Ferb was still big even when they did those crossovers with Marvel and Star Wars. Big Hero 6 The Series has a more niche appeal (where there's a fanbase, but it's not that vocal).

Reactions: Frontier

Freddy

Aug 1, 2012
Yeah, going to have agree with Frontier. They will never publically admit it, but Big Hero 6 is clearly now a Disney property, not a Marvel one (yes yes, all Marvel is Disney, you know what I meant).

Just look at how BH6 have been treated in the comics. When the movie came out, there was no new shiny collection of their old stories and after the fact they have disappeared completely. Compare that to how after Into the Spider-Verse, both Spider-Man Noir and Spider-Ham got big "complete collection" trades of their comics or how Guardians of the Galaxy have been part of every big comic storyline after their MCU debut.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Last edited:
Reactions: Frontier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Seriously, whoever at Netflix thinks it's a good idea to cancel the actually GOOD shows, yet renew Big Mouth until the end of time, should be fired.
Asa
Reminder: The Miraculous New York special premieres this Friday (I thought Disney Channel France was going to get it first before the US did. My guess is the English dub of the special is complete which could be the reason it's premiering this coming Friday).
The Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance (a prequel series to the movie The Dark Crystal) has been cancelled after one season. I haven't seen the show or the movie, but I think fans won't be happy with this.

R.I.P. LyricWiki, which closed down today.

I made use of it one last time (for a lot of stuff!) late last night, as it was then that I discovered it was about to shut down.
If Tom Cruise is cast in the new Dr. Strange movie as an AU Iron Man I might not see it. In fact, I might give up on the MCU altogether. That's how strongly I feel about any movie franchise giving this homophobic, Scientology-nut, anti psychiatry loon any exposure or money. It's morally wrong on every level.