"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

• Enter to win a $100 or a $50 gift code to FUN.com. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
With new episodes premiering on weekdays for 2 consecutive weeks, would anyone mind a Season 2 Talkback instead of individual threads for each episode?

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
I wonder where Fred got the idea for the Big Heroverse having phases. I kept thinking that Hiro was fussing around with an arc reactor.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
Well doing some research on the original comics, and on the subject on weather or not Aunt Kass and Karmi will find out their secret identity. I am sure Aunt Cass will find out at some point, in the original Hiro had a mother who knew the secret. Hiro also had a love interest who was a fellow genius, but I don't know if she ever finds out. So while I am not sure she will find out, he and Karmi will probably get closer at least.

Korra_Fan

May 25, 2012
Megan seems like she'll be kind of a reverse Karmi - likes one version of Hiro, but not the other. I say kind of because it seems less like she has a problem with superhero Hiro, but rather her father does.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Aaaaand the other ratings are gone :(
Lot's of Great Cartoon News Today! Looking forward to Mao-Mao and Tig N Seek! As well as S2 of Summer Camp Island. Now if only we could get airdates for Thundercats ROAR! & High Guardian Spice.
What would you do if you were in charge of Universal Kids?
Anybody remembered when Gerald McBoing Boing had Cartoon Network City Bumpers? I vaguely remembered them.