"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
With new episodes premiering on weekdays for 2 consecutive weeks, would anyone mind a Season 2 Talkback instead of individual threads for each episode?

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
I wonder where Fred got the idea for the Big Heroverse having phases. I kept thinking that Hiro was fussing around with an arc reactor.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
Well doing some research on the original comics, and on the subject on weather or not Aunt Kass and Karmi will find out their secret identity. I am sure Aunt Cass will find out at some point, in the original Hiro had a mother who knew the secret. Hiro also had a love interest who was a fellow genius, but I don't know if she ever finds out. So while I am not sure she will find out, he and Karmi will probably get closer at least.

Korra_Fan

May 25, 2012
Megan seems like she'll be kind of a reverse Karmi - likes one version of Hiro, but not the other. I say kind of because it seems less like she has a problem with superhero Hiro, but rather her father does.

BlackoutCreature

Mar 10, 2002
Visit site
So I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I'd just like to throw my two cents in here. Aunt Cass finding out who Big Hero 6 really are seems like it would be a big deal. So big a deal that it will probably be saved for the sequel movie that I'm pretty sure is in production.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
May 13, 2006
Advanced Idea Mechanics
I recall reading once that the reason the show even got approved in the first place is because Disney was NOT interested in a sequel. I'm not sure, though, since I can't find the interview about that.

Though Bob Schooley agrees that Cass finding out would be a huge deal. I don't know if the show would get to that eventually, but it should be interesting.

Reactions: Frontier

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

I believe this is the interview.

Edit: I also want to show the interview on why no other Marvel characters would be in the series.

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
Sooo... How is season 2 so far? Can I get a spoilerless review? It doesn't need to be long or anything :)

I thought some episodes of season 1 were kinda boring, while others were really good. I try not to think of Kim Possible too much. KP was consistently awesome.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Something I had from McDonald's Chocolate Chip Mocca Frappe is.... plastic.
Captain Underpants season 3 July 19
Happy 41st birthday, Garfield!
So there's a reboot of this old French series called Oum the White Dolphin. Found it while channel surfing and initially thought it was CGI, but no!
Why are the forums all squished down to the left?