"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

• Enter to win a $100 or a $50 gift code to FUN.com. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
I'm pretty sure these shorts are just meant to be comedic, self contained adventures that uses familiar characters and settings. I mean, the art style looks similar to Karmi's Fan fiction, indicating their own continuity, unlike most of her shows with tie in shorts that use the same art style as the parent series (Justice League Action and Muppet Babies for example) that are meant to be part of the show.

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Whoever called the Orso Knox/ Caliban connection, and related to a potential season 2 earlier in this thread deserves a freaking Medal! Cause this is definitely referring to that.

Reactions: Fone Bone

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
Big Chibi 6: The Shorts "Road Trip"

Great dreams for all of the characters.

Gogo's shows her aggressiveness and that she scares the rest of the team. I love that Hiro dreams he's tall, and Honey Lemon dreams of her friends puking chicks and bunnies. ("So cute!" Really?) But the most interesting dream for me was Fred's about the reality loop. It fits because Fred is the most meta and self-aware character.

This was a really cool short. ****1/2.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
So, new episodes premiering weekdays between May 6th-17th, and the premiere is an hour long. That means we're getting at least 10 episodes already. I imagine titles and log-lines will be announced soon, too. The time-slot seems a little random to me (3:30p.m. on weekdays), but that's kind of a minor complaint.

Great news about season 3. I remember season 2 was similarly announced before the 1st even premiered, so it's nice to see history repeating itself in this case.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
Big Chibi 6: The Shorts "Super Driver"

I like that because it says Uber drivers cannot always pick who they drive, and will often have disreputable people in their cars whether they want them there or not. In a world with supervillains, this is an even worse problem than for our Universe.

Good short. ****.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Aaaaand the other ratings are gone :(
Lot's of Great Cartoon News Today! Looking forward to Mao-Mao and Tig N Seek! As well as S2 of Summer Camp Island. Now if only we could get airdates for Thundercats ROAR! & High Guardian Spice.
What would you do if you were in charge of Universal Kids?
Anybody remembered when Gerald McBoing Boing had Cartoon Network City Bumpers? I vaguely remembered them.