"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Any news yet, when the second season will premiere?

Three
The 1st Season ended less than a month ago. I doubt we'll see any new episodes, or even get any updates on the show this year. Be patient and please don't bump threads just to ask if there are any news. If anything is announced, people will post about it here.

SweetShop209

November 8th:
Though we haven't seen his episodes yet, Ricky Roxburgh is also writing for the series.

November 13th:

Its Mochi time.

Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Big Chibi 6: The Shorts “Mochi, No!”

Adorable! I can’t believe I still don’t have a Mochi plushie. ****.

Roxas_Sora

Guys, what do you think it will happen on the series, now that Stan Lee has died?

Do you think they will make an episode where Fred's dad dies, or something like that? This wouldn't be the first funeral in "Big Hero 6", as they already had one for Tadashi.

Personally, I think I would love to see a crossover where Big Hero 6 end up in the Marvel Universe and work alongside the Avengers, Spider-Man or something like this. And in the end a message saying "In the memory of Stan Lee".

What do you think?

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I don't think it's necessary to kill off Fred's dad. He already doesn't seem to ever be home. He can always be away on some safari or doing disaster relief or something else like he already had been doing. It would have been cool to see him and Fred get a real hero team up but circumstances happen. We've seen these characters deal with loss and grief already and we've seen how they process it, and I don't think it will add anything to kill Fred's dad because Stan has passed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Yeah, I don't see them killing off Fred's Dad. At most maybe write him out of the show, only mention he's away or something like they already did in a few episodes only without any cameos this time. Also, I believe the 2nd Season has been in production for like a year now, so there's a chance Stan might have recorded lines already or something. If not, and he is in any new episodes this Season, they might re-cast the role. We'll see if there are any plans beyond Season 2, but I would personally prefer it if they remove him from the show completely, rather than get someone else to provide his voice.

Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Big Chibi 6: The Shorts “Save Mochi”

I like The Woodpecker Who Hates Cats.

LOL at Fred dressed as a Cat.

Loved Hiro’s picker picking up Noodleburgerboy and some of the rest of the supporting cast. Great Easter Eggs.

Baymax vs. a woodpecker goes exactly as you thought it would.

Cute and fast-paced short. *****.

Big Cbibi 6: The Shorts “Noodle Song”

Great. Now I want a Noodleburger. Anyone planning on inventing one? ****.

Dudley

Staff member
The Making Popcorn short made me realized I want to see Gogo and Fred hang out more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Big Chibi 6: The Shorts “Snoring”

I like that this round of shorts aren’t focusing exclusively on Baymax and are giving the rest of the cast something to do. ****.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Summer sounds good. That's when the 1st Season technically premiered as well. I imagine they'll have a few episodes ready to air by then, so we might get weekly premieres without any interruptions for a while, as in 2018.

SweetShop209

Though I do wonder how they'll treat it. It'll probably still be the scenario where Disney Channel airs only new episodes while Disney XD airs encores. Of course, things could still change in 5-6 months time.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Don't judge a book by its inside.
I can't believe it's been two years since Regular Show ended.
The Fairly OddParents episode "Something's Fishy!" is a premonition of the 2018 Aquaman film's existence. It plays on the concept of the comic book movie aesthetic a couple of times: Wet Willie the Movie stunk and even Atlanteans hated it.
Do any cartoons still do "Previously On..." anymore?