"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,760 6
A Valid Location
It's especially weird since the final episodes of Season 1 are supposed to air next month. You'd figure they'd want to promote those episodes better than moving the show to 7:00AM on Saturdays.

Edit:
It looks like Christy Carlson Romano will guest-star in a future episode.
Romano also said she will voice young bot-fighter Trina in an upcoming episode of Disney Channel’s animated Big Hero 6 The Series.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,760 6
A Valid Location
The September Highlights have details about 2 of the episodes premiering next month.

Saturday, Sept. 15
Original Series - Episode Premiere on Disney Channel
Big Hero 6 The Series "Big Problem"
(7:00 - 7:30 A.M. EDT)
When a monster wreaks havoc in San Fransokyo, Big Hero 6 must go on a real-life monster hunt.
*Mara Wilson ("Mrs. Doubtfire") guest stars as self-made billionaire Liv Amara.
TV-Y7 FV

Saturday, Sept. 29
Original Series - Episode Premiere on Disney Channel
Big Hero 6 The Series "The Bot Fighter"
(7:00 - 7:30 A.M. EDT)
Hiro is drawn back into the world of bot-fighting, where he meets Trina, a young bot-fighter.
*Christy Carlson Romano ("Kim Possible") guest stars as Trina.
TV-Y7 FV

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,504 8
It looks like BH6 routinely gets decent to good ratings. The show definitely performs a heck of a lot better than the Marvel shows made by Marvel Animation.
Well, the fact that it's airing on the main channel as opposed to Disney XD adds to this.

It might be because the show is airing on Disney Channel instead of XD. I wonder how the ratings will be once it's moved to the 7AM time-slot in September.
They might be lower, but still better than Disney XD.

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Ratings
772 6
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
Loved Mara Wilson back in the day. Good to see she's still getting work. Matilda rules.
Adult Mara is better. She has a big Internet following today; she's very intelligent and talented. Which is why I lament the fact that she won't get back into the business, but this is a good sign.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,616 7
Framingham, MA
Big Hero 6: The Series "Baymax Dreams Of Evil Sheep"

I seem to have seen similar sheep before but I can't for the life of me remember where.

Fun to see Baymax in 3-D again. ****.

Big Hero 6: The Series "Baymax Dreams Of Too Many Baymaxes"

The different colored Baymaxes with the different personalities reminded me of The Colors Of Raven from Teen Titans Go!. ****.

Big Hero 6: The Series "Baymax Dreams Of Bedbugs"

Scott Adsit's drunk Baymax voice is still hilarious. ***.