"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
303 1
It's kind of weird that we're learning about the mid-season finale's airdate in another country and we still haven't even gotten any episodes past the pilot :sweat:.
I'm still waiting for Disney XD to have a press release where they explain their thought process behind this crazy scheduling.

Red Arrow

Proud Beneluxer
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,510 67 1
Belgium
Yes! :) I love they care so much about giving characters enough screen time. I hate it when creators try to use as much characters as possible and I feel like Marvel and DC are especially guilty of this in some of their shows.

This show will rock. But I already knew that once I heard Bob and Mark were on it.

(What a coincidence, I was just watching Kim Possible)

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,414 46
Sherman Oaks CA

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,496 8
Well, considering that that both have different target demographics (the Big Hero 6 franchise targets families, as in kids and adults, while the MCU targets teenagers and adults), putting Big Hero 6 into the MCU wouldn't have worker anyway.

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
303 1
Well, considering that that both have different target demographics (the Big Hero 6 franchise targets families, as in kids and adults, while the MCU targets teenagers and adults), putting Big Hero 6 into the MCU wouldn't have worker anyway.
I get what you mean, but what about the Marvel toons? I think the Disney marketing execs just want BH6, especially Baymax to seem like a purely Disney property as much as possible, despite its comic book source

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,918 6
A Valid Location
Question for everyone who will check out the show once it premieres:

Depending on how often new episodes will air this summer, would you prefer a single Series Talkback thread (like the Disney board does for most of its shows), or stick with the usual individual Talkbacks for each new episode?