Big Hero 6: The Series "Mr. Sparkles Loses His Sparkle" Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Rate & Discuss this "Big Hero 6" episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,972 6
A Valid Location
Check out a new episode of Big Hero 6: The Series, today at 9:00AM ET on the Disney Channel!

Big Hero 6: The Series "Mr. Sparkles Loses His Sparkle"

Episode Debut - July 14th, 2018

Game show host Mr. Sparkles pressures Go Go to join a game.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,954 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Mr. Sparkles Loses his Sparkles: I knew Go Go would've been going with Fred to a game-show when she said that nothing can make her go, and it looks like Honey Lemon provided the reason with having a sticker party. The part after Go Go rejected the challenge felt cut as it felt there was more to the scene. We are introduced to a villain who seems to be a combination of The Joker and The Riddler, having a love for convoluted death-traps and being completely bonkers. We see Big Hero 6 get a new way in receiving their hero costumes a lot faster and more efficient. Hiro answering baymax's poll question was hilarious as it was the first time someone has answered it. A big part of this episode deals with Hiro having inventor's block and Mochi being adorable. Mochi is one of the most adorable animated cats, along with Kendall's cat Hansel from Kick Buttowski and Kilala from Inuyasha. Most cartoon cats don't have that level of cuteness that real cats have, but these three come very close to it.

Speak of cute, the hug from Baymax for Aunt Cass was adorable, as was Baymax's encouraging words to her. Go Go was brilliant during the obstacle course with using the obstacles to her advantage. If Mr. Sparkle had used her in that obstacle course earlier, I doubt he would have the level of spotlight trouble he had gotten. It was surprising that Mr. Sparkle actually got away in the end. Of course Mochi reuniting with Cass would become a popular video. Looks like Hiro has a new robot friend now as well.

Anybody else notice a change in Go Go's character from the movie? While she still has the tough girl image, she lacks the very caring side of her we saw in the film. I have a felling the film version wouldn't have been grumpy about doing a slow-clap for Hiro as she was here. She's still great though.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,735 7
Framingham, MA
Big Hero 6: The Series "Mr. Sparkle Loses His Sparkle"

Remind me again why Mr. Sparkle wasn't arrested at the end of the episode?

Now he's just saying words.

Mochi is so cute.

A hug from Baymax solves everything.

Cute episode but Mr. Sparkle wasn't properly punished. ***1/2.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?