Big Hero 6: The Series "Kentucky Kaiju" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss this "Big Hero 6" episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Check out a new episode of Big Hero 6: The Series, today at 9:00AM ET on the Disney Channel!

bzbmFQP.jpg

Big Hero 6: The Series "Kentucky Kaiju"
Episode Debut - August 4th, 2018

Hiro decides to upgrade himself with super strength, but his new tech backfires and causes problems at home and at school.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Last edited:

Korra_Fan

Noodle Burger Boy continues to be surprisingly competent and threatening. A bigger surprise is that Globby is getting there too. I guess serving under Obake has benefits like that.

I'm not sure who screwed up more this week: Hiro or Fred. Leaning toward Fred because really now.

At this point, I think Karmi is just the universe's punching bag, and it always makes so that Hiro looks to be to blame so that she'll hate him even more. Jerk universe. XD

Dudley

Staff member
Speaking of powers for Hiro, I remember, in Disney Infinity, Hiro could summon his microbots for attacks. He should use those in the show, but hopefully not in a way that makes him OP.
Or at the very least make better use of the magnets in his suit. He does sometimes, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Big Hero 6: The Series "Kentucky Kaiju"

Uncle Stan always has the best advice.

So is Fred on the hook for the damage to the city or what?

Aww, Wasibi has a thing.

Speaking of Honey Lemon lines, why does she always pronounce "Hiro" as "Hido?"

I love that after Hiro accidentally knocks Baymax across the room, he says "Buddaduddalattalatta". So funny.

Good episode. ****.

Mr.O

Noodle Burger Boy continues to be surprisingly competent and threatening. A bigger surprise is that Globby is getting there too. I guess serving under Obake has benefits like that.

I'm not sure who screwed up more this week: Hiro or Fred. Leaning toward Fred because really now.

At this point, I think Karmi is just the universe's punching bag, and it always makes so that Hiro looks to be to blame so that she'll hate him even more. Jerk universe. XD
Definitely Fred. That whole rampage could've been waaaay worse if Obake actually wanted to do some damage.

Nice to see Daddy Stan is so cool with the super hero business, he could identify a problem and give sound advice on the spot.

Radical

Banned
Kentucky Kaiju was pretty sweet/enjoyable,

Both Hiro/Baymax, Go Go, Wasabi, Honey, and Fred, best funny protagonists.

Cool to see Globby, love Globby next to Krei, Noodle Burger Boy, Yama, Baron Von Steamer, Momakase, Ned, The Mad Jacks, and Mr. Sparkles, so loving the awesome new supervillains.

Cool to see Obake, awesome interesting mysterious new major villain I love, has a sweet character design, so the New Toffee, his evil plan wanting Hiro to make the Nano-Dex suit is great.

Hiro's Nano-Dex suit is pretty cool.

Karmi, my favorite unlikable bully girl/jerkette, love it when she suffers, hehehe, but nice that she redeems in Small Hiro One.

Aunt Cass, best awesome aunt better than Aunt Lydia(who I despise), Maya Rudolph as Aunt Cass, awesome.

Noodle Burger Boy being a dangerous threat for a noodle burger robot mascot is sweet, but he'll be saved for Fred.

Cool to see Mr. Frederickson, awesome father played by Stan Lee, sweet, cool of him helping Hiro and being cool with the superhero business.

Hiro stopping the robot Kentucky Kaiju with a great strategy.

Both Hiro/Baymax, Go Go, Wasabi, Fred, and Honey will meet Obake soon.

Obake wanting Hiro's deductive capabilities is interesting.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts