Big Hero 6: The Series "Big Roommates 2" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News

Rate & Discuss this "Big Hero 6" episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,911 6
A Valid Location
The long-awaited Big Hero 6: The Series is finally returning! Check out a new episode today at 9:30AM ET on the Disney Channel! Tune in tomorrow for two more episodes, and keep in mind new episodes are scheduled to air every Saturday through September!

Big Hero 6: The Series "Big Roommates 2"
Episode Debut - June 9th, 2018

Go Go and Honey Lemon quickly clash when they become roommates. Meanwhile, when a thief steals Honey Lemon’s chem-lab purse, it accidentally turns him into a monster.

*Comedian Andy Richter guest stars as supervillain Globby. Alan Tudyk returns as tech guru Alistair Krei.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Side-Note: If possible, please try and discuss the events of each new episode airing today in its respective talkback thread.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,939 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Go Go looked super adorable sleeping in Betamax's arms. The series introduces their Abis Mal(Aladdin) type villain. Globby will most likely be at the same level of threat as Abis Mal throughout the series.

Lonestarr

Stop eating my sesame cake!
Staff member
May 24, 2001
Ratings
I can't remember.
- There really is a Starfire/Raven dynamic with Honey and Gogo.

- I hope Felony Carl shows up more often. Dude is a delight.

- I really thought I was hearing Patton Oswalt as Globby, then Eugene Mirman. Andy Richter? Ach, I'm bad at this.

Go Go looked super adorable sleeping in Betamax's (sic) arms.
So true.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,624 7
Framingham, MA
Big Hero 6: The Series "Big Roommates 2"

I love Wasabi saying that you can't be too careful, and that there are a lot of weirdos out there, while eating French fries with chopsticks. Him treating Fred as Lassie was funny too.

I love Krei's assistant saying on the news broadcast that she was going home early because Krei said it was okay.

Felony Carl is hilarious. The sparkles say he's secure in his masculinity. Don't like the Felony in his name? Talk to his mother.

For some reason, the little dialogue free moments of Baxmax failing to navigate small spaces do not work as well in 2-D animation. I'd go so far as to say they don't really work at all.

Good episode. ****.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,412 46
Sherman Oaks CA
It was nice to see an episode that really put the spotlight on other members of the team, with this one specifically dedicated to the relationship between the girls :D.

I'm sure there are a lot of women who wish they could cure their bedhead as quickly as Honey can :rolleyes2:.

I want to see Felony Carl become a recurring character, and as far as another Diedrich Bader character, Bud's colorful commentary during the ending was pretty amusing :p.

I don't know what's more embarrassing, having your Superhero purse get stolen, or to have it get stolen by probably the worst criminal in San Fransokyo :sweat:.

I wasn't expecting to hear Andy Richter in another Superhero show, but I'm just glad his voice for Globby isn't as annoying as his voice for Chronos in Justice League Action ;).

I see Yokai's attack hasn't changed Krei at all, and I imagine his attempts at increasing his power and profit without worry over the consequences will probably continue to cause problems for the team across the series :mad:.

I did like his assistant though. She seems fun :anime:.

That was kind of an unexpected way to end the episode, with Globby taking inspiration from Honey's speech to turn himself into a bona-fide Supervillain and swinging off before our heroes could stop him. On-top of that, there's still the potential that he could master the control device, which would make him even more dangerous :eek:.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
May 13, 2006
Ratings
191 1
Advanced Idea Mechanics
Fun episode, but the humor and Baymax's adorable antics were the biggest appeal. The animation looked laggier than before.

I wasn't expecting to hear Andy Richter in another Superhero show, but I'm just glad his voice for Globby isn't as annoying as his voice for Chronos in Justice League Action ;).
It's literally his Ted voice from All Hail King Julien. I'm ashamed to say my brother picked up on it faster than I did.