Big Hero 6: The Series "Big Hero 7" Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Rate & Discuss this "Big Hero 6" episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,974 6
A Valid Location
Check out a new episode of Big Hero 6: The Series, today at 7:00AM ET on the Disney Channel!

Big Hero 6: The Series "Big Hero 7"
Episode Debut - September 8th, 2018

Richardson Mole goads Fred into accidentally revealing Big Hero 6's secret identities and then blackmails his way into the team, becoming its seventh member.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,954 10
Elizabeth,NJ
I knew Richardson had High Voltage's orb, and I knew he was gonna get shocked and forget Big Hero 6's identities. My second guess was that Big Hero 6 or someone else was gonna get something on him to force him to keep the superhero identities a secret. Richardson showed how horrible a person he is. Fred is completely justified in his hate for him. I'd bet Richardson didn't get High Voltage's orb by legal means either. Which makes him a criminal as well. The fact that he was gonna reveal Big Hero 6's identities despite Fred saving him shows how rotten he is.
I loved the beginning with High Voltage robbing Alistair Krei and fighting each other that lead to Alistair Krei calling his mother. I also loved how they made up and that they are still a competent threat against Big Hero 6. Usually such villains become easy take-downs after their first defeat. But they were still a problem even when they were targeting each other.

Lonestarr

Stop eating my sesame cake!
Staff member
May 24, 2001
Ratings
I can't remember.
A whole lot of 'people doing stupid stuff just the further the plot' goin' on. Krei revealing the other battery to High Voltage, Fred blurting out his secret identity to Richardson.

Yeah. Not a fan of that.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,954 10
Elizabeth,NJ
I hope BH6 took that orb away from Richardson while he was knocked out.

A whole lot of 'people doing stupid stuff just the further the plot' goin' on. Krei revealing the other battery to High Voltage, Fred blurting out his secret identity to Richardson.

Yeah. Not a fan of that.
Fred isn't exactly very smart in the first place, plus Richardson can get on anybody's nerves to the point of irrationality as well.

May 25, 2012
Ratings
45 2
I actually like that, after Fred and Richardson's bonding moment toward the end, Richardson still remained a complete jerk. It would have felt way too neat and contrived for him to change his ways that quickly, given how egocentric he is. Sean Giambrone is perfect in the role.

Mar 2, 2004
Ratings
North Dakota
Guys, I assumed that Big Hero Six was going to be on as the same time as before. So I missed it. Where can I go to find a fairly decent Disney Channel schedule. The search engine I tried brought up the Canadian Disney channel, and the US one didn't give a schedule, just a what's playing section.

Any suggestions?

Jthree

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,954 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Guys, I assumed that Big Hero Six was going to be on as the same time as before. So I missed it. Where can I go to find a fairly decent Disney Channel schedule. The search engine I tried brought up the Canadian Disney channel, and the US one didn't give a schedule, just a what's playing section.

Any suggestions?

Jthree
I thought the show was being played earlier than usual.
Have you tried the DisneyNow website?

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,739 29
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
I knew Richardson had High Voltage's orb, and I knew he was gonna get shocked and forget Big Hero 6's identities. My second guess was that Big Hero 6 or someone else was gonna get something on him to force him to keep the superhero identities a secret.
What you suggested would’ve been better. Learning someone’s secret identity but forgetting it it due to some some form of trauma, is a dumb cliche, due to how convenient it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,954 10
Elizabeth,NJ
What you suggested would’ve been better. Learning someone’s secret identity but forgetting it it due to some some form of trauma, is a dumb cliche, due to how convenient it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We might be better off with the cliche. Having Richardson still know, but forced to keep it, might've meant that he would've gotten a bigger role in the series. And personally, I find him as annoying as Fred does. Even if it would've been awesome seeing Obake threaten him to keep his trap shut.

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,792 10
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
I normally DON'T comment on this show because I don't have to - plus, because I actually enjoy this show more than I feel it deserves, sometimes, BUT COME ON - any episodes involving that comic book geek Fred has a beef with CAN GO BURN. Episode 3 ws crap, and so was this, as a result of him being here as any sort of focus!

Can we please get back to Obake making this show worth watching next week? PLEASE and THANK YOU. If I'm gonna watch Fred be the focus of an episode, it better not be because of some sick, disgusting little punk whose nothing more than a negative cliche that should have died out DECADES AGO!

I like this show, but it's gonna be hard for things to stay that way with episodes as Garbage as this one.

Dang shame, we were doing so well up to this point! Especially, ESPECIALLY thanks to Obake showing up and doing a good job of being a villain and all.

Yeah. Not a fan of that.
That makes 2 of us. Just one more reason to not trust the Ben 10 part of these writers, who were clearly in full control here (not the actually competent Kim Possible writers, in comparison, of course.) and it shows, compared to mostly everything before this, anyway.

Seeing High Voltage again was alright - but seriously, their ability to be entertaining is badly impacted by factors that needed to be kept OUT - same case as their first ever episode (Episode 3). It's like despite being actually amusing to watch in action, anything High Voltage shows up to be an enemy in just plain sucks (usually because of some other cookie-cutter weak character is here to annoy us, the viewer.).

Like I said, we really do need to get Obake back here soon.

Mod Note: Double post merged. Please use the Edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,735 7
Framingham, MA
Big Hero 6: The Series "Big Hero 7"

Obnoxious episode. I didn't give two figs about High Voltage's family drama and Mole is just plain annoying. I don't approve of Fred revealing the secret he did, but I DO get the urge to shut that lying jerk up.

About the only funny thing was Krei saying he should call his mother at the beginning. Everything else about the episode was coming up turd. 1/2.

May 20, 2018
Ratings
Virginia
I actually like that, after Fred and Richardson's bonding moment toward the end, Richardson still remained a complete jerk. It would have felt way too neat and contrived for him to change his ways that quickly, given how egocentric he is. Sean Giambrone is perfect in the role.
As much as I would've liked to see him become a (even slightly) better person, I do have to agree that it would've been too sudden, especially considering how he's appeared I think only twice now (correct me if I'm wrong). I can see it happening though if they decide to include him more as the series continues. We'll see.

I just remembered that Richardson still has some of Fred's stuff. Well, I highly doubt that's gonna be brought up again.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?