Big City Greens Season 2 to Premiere on Disney Channel November 16, 2019

slai

Reporter
Reporter
SEASON TWO OF ANIMATED COMEDY SERIES ‘BIG CITY GREENS’ PREMIERES SATURDAY, NOV. 16, ON DISNEY CHANNEL AND DISNEYNOW
Karl-Anthony Towns, Alfred Molina, Jameela Jamil, Thomas Middleditch, Jonathan Van Ness, Christopher Lloyd, and Lucy Lawless Among Season Two Guest Stars
‘Broken Karaoke,’ A New Animated Short-Form Series Spotlighting Favorite Disney Channel Characters, Launches Today and Features Tilly Green
From ‘Big City Greens’ in Debut Episode
Season two of the hit animated comedy-adventure series Big City Greens premieres SATURDAY, NOV. 16 (9:30 a.m. EST/PST), on Disney Channel and in DisneyNOW. Created and executive produced by brothers Chris and Shane Houghton (Harvey Beaks), the series follows mischievous and optimistic 10-year-old Cricket Green who moves from the country to the big city with his wildly out of place family—older sister Tilly, father Bill and Gramma Alice. Big City Greens ranks among the top five animated series across all...

Continue reading...

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

A Star Wars Detours episode got leaked, and it was hilarious!

I hope more episodes get leaked, this show does NOT deserve to stay shelfed!
I wish a happy 65th birthday to the long running voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy.
It looks like both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. "Phineas And Ferb: Christmas Vacation" moves to the next round. The next matchup is between The Loud House episode "11 Louds A Leapin" and the Sofia The First episode "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia ".

Pikwik Pack, the TMNT formula, goes preschool. Swap out the pizza for taco.
Anybody know whats the theme for SpongeBob episodes 8pm hour for weekdays starting Monday? They haven't advertised what for.