"Big City Greens" News And Discussion Thread

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
The episodes are slated to return on July 11th.
The Cable Forum - Disney Channel July Premieres
60a70e0aabe79bbec2652f288bd4a9b6.jpg

These episode titles are (by date)
*Deserted/The Gifted (July 11th)
*Time Crisis / Gramma Driver (July 18th)
*Tilly Style / I, Farmbot (July 25th)

However, these will be air at 8PM instead of 9 AM (apparently and accordingly to the schedule listed in that website)

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Game Freak 4

TV Tropes is Ruining My Life!
I guess since big City Greens is an episodic sitcom for general audiences, it's going to get ignored in favor of shows with more story and lore.

...no one really saw the new episodes?

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I saw them. I thought they were good. "Desserted" shows Cricket screw up quite a bit since he didn't have enough money to pay for the family meal, but him eating the big sundae to pay off the debt was pretty cool.

"The Gifted" is an interesting type of Father's Day episode that shows Tilly and Cricket's dynamic well. Put simply, it's about giving a good gift from the heart, not a contest on who gives the better gift.

Game Freak 4

TV Tropes is Ruining My Life!
I saw them. I thought they were good. "Desserted" shows Cricket screw up quite a bit since he didn't have enough money to pay for the family meal, but him eating the big sundae to pay off the debt was pretty cool.

"The Gifted" is an interesting type of Father's Day episode that shows Tilly and Cricket's dynamic well. Put simply, it's about giving a good gift from the heart, not a contest on who gives the better gift.
1. I argue that Cricket's first Mistake was ordering that much cuisine before dessert. He needed to pace himself.

2. "It's the thought that counts" is always conflicting. You still may end up getting something you might not find useful.

5YearsOnEastCoast

I guess since big City Greens is an episodic sitcom for general audiences, it's going to get ignored in favor of shows with more story and lore.

...no one really saw the new episodes?

I haven't, but a probable reason is that the show never aired in my country.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts