"Big City Greens" News And Discussion Thread

ShadowBeast

Garage Tales: One of the best episodes of the series so far. I knew the guy Gramma Green kept bringing up was gonna be Bill's dad, but it was beautifully told. I can see where Bill get his nice-guy personalty from with his father being such a nice guy. I love how Bill translated his mother's fantasies into what really happened. And I love how Gramma Green considered her husband a hero. The ending was perfect as well.

Animal Farm: This was an interesting episode. It's nothing new of seeing episodes of shows that focus on minor characters. The Amazing World of Gumball is a perfect example with episodes like "The World". But episodes like these are rare and so getting them feels like a treat.
Seeing the animals talk and interact was entertaining. The mean Rooster's personality reminds me of Rippen from Penn-Zero for some reason (just checked, and the mean Rooster is voiced by the guy who voiced Rippen) . The secondary plot with Bill however, felt awkward to watch.

Last edited:

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
[ I knew the guy Gramma Green kept bringing up was gonna be Bill's dad, but it was beautifully told. I can see where Bill get his nice-guy personalty from with his father being such a nice guy.
Bill didn't actually got this "nice-guy" stuff from him, but rather what his ancestors had carried upon. Most of them are like that.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

ShadowBeast

Bill didn't actually got this "nice-guy" stuff from him, but rather what his ancestors had carried upon. Most of them are like that.

Any examples? And I wouldn't exactly go by the flashbacks in "Family Legacy" since those scenes could've been imagined by Cricket and Tilly.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
And I wouldn't exactly go by the flashbacks in "Family Legacy" since those scenes could've been imagined by Cricket and Tilly.

And how can it be "imagined" if they don't know what they exactly look like if Alice is the one who's telling the story as they are solving the mystery.

ShadowBeast

And how can it be "imagined" if they don't know what they exactly look like if Alice is the one who's telling the story as they are solving the mystery.

They're listening to Alice's stories, aren't they? They wouldn't know what the people Alice is talking would look like, so they could simply imagine themselves in the relatives' place.

And how exactly does this give proof that Bill had gotten his "nice-guy" personality from his mother's side of the family anyway?

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Chris Houghton mentioned that the show will still have premieres on Disney Channel . He also said season 2 would be on Disney+ 30 days after the season finished, specifically citing spring 2021 as a possible timeframe.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts