Ben 10: Alien Force is coming to Toonami this week

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
WHY THE HECK ARE WE SCREAMING!? :confused:

But seriously, I guess this is temporary. Since the new fall action block appears to have all American action. In fall, the Toonami block is back to all Japanese action anime. :shrug:

sebas215

i really dislike ben 10

I did not like the old one so I do not think i will like this one. Im one of the people who think toonami should be all anime. I just hate the american super hero stuff like batman etc.:confused: :robin: :confused:

The show just doesnt appeal to me

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
I did not like the old one so I do not think i will like this one. Im one of the people who think toonami should be all anime. I just hate the american super hero stuff like batman etc.:confused: :robin: :confused:

The show just doesnt appeal to me

Wait, you live in New Jersey. How did you not see this show already? :confused:

sebas215

ya i saw it

No i saw advetisments for it like 1 month and i knew ben 10 was on i hated it:moon2: :moon2:

lossermkg

thanks to ever fix my title,atleast cartoonetwork still knows toonami is alive and that means new intro for ben 10 alien forces in toonami.:sweat:and what i mean about new intro i mean when toonami goes on break or when it comein up next.but blue dragon is beter.

peacebyanymeans

HORRIBLE FOR EVERYONE
thanks to ever fix my title,atleast cartoonetwork still knows toonami is alive and that means new intro for ben 10 alien forces in toonami.:sweat:and what i mean about new intro i mean when toonami goes on break or when it comein up next.but blue dragon is beter.

Those are called bumpers, also Blue Dragon is a pretty unoriginal, mundane show.

Lavenderpaw

Essense Of Love
^Ben 10:AF is a little too.Gathering troops for the big battle ahead (check),glowing magic shields (check),bad boy who may or may not be good (I like my anti-heroes,but also check).I don't know,the serious tone is well presented for the most part but there needs to be a little more light-heartedness like in the old show.The dark tone is almost sulking to me and the characters can be a little one-sided sometimes.It's good,but it's not as engaging as Ben 10.

Lord Mawdryn

Board Bad Boy
"Dark stuff is what's "kewl" these days. Lighthearted stuff=lame."
--Book of Fanboy, 3:16

Yeah, I'm not that much into Action Force. I can kinda see why they did it (to make it "kewler"), but I wish they hadn't. It's an good enough show, but I do miss the more lighthearted tone of the original series...

Draft

Meh, even if the show is airing on another block and probably is skewing younger than a Toonami show should (I haven't seen AF yet sans 1min, so I can't really judge if Toonami appropiate). But hopefully this will pave the way for other Western Shows to join the block (Though, the only ones with potential have gone to Nicktoons, so I guess that leaves anything in the WB Animation dept like Thundercats Remake..)

Ykwia

This will at least get it some unique viewers aside from Naruto.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts