"Ben 10 (2016 Series)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,737 29
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Well, based on the fact that this show debuted on foreign CN feeds far ahead of the US (not to mention how Onniverse was burned off early in the morning), I don't think CN is too concerned on how well the show does in the States. So long as it's a big globally, and more importantly, pushes merch, than it should be fine and last for a good long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 11, 2016
Ratings
810 10
I'm glad some people like this reboot and it's good to see them being happy about the show getting a second season. I myself think this is the weakest reboot out of the three we got, but I don't think it's terrible (that's a strong word), I just don't enjoy it as much as the other 4 Ben 10 series. Maybe I will enjoy the second season a lot more than the first one, just like I currently do with the PPG reboot.

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
Ratings
675 13
I just saw a promo of Ben 10 (2017) today this morning coming in two weeks every friday night and it's called Ben 10 Alien of the Week and looks like there's going to be new episodes of Ben 10 (2017) coming in two weeks in the USA. Once someone uploads the promo I will find it.
I just saw a promo of Ben 10 (2017) today this morning coming in two weeks every friday night and it's called Ben 10 Alien of the Week and looks like there's going to be new episodes of Ben 10 (2017) coming in two weeks in the USA. Once someone uploads the promo I will find it.
I found the promo here it is:

Last edited: