"Baymax!" (Disney+ Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
More details should be out soon, but it seems there will be a new Baymax! series on Disney+ in 2022.

Image Credit: Disney
According to ComicBook.com's coverage of the Disney Investor's Day event-
Don Hall, director Big Hero 6, talks about the Baymax series on Disney+. "The series is a continution of Big Hero 6," he says. "The series focuses on Baymax's original protocol, which is to be a nurse robot. Each episode, we meet a new character, a patient Baymax is going to help...Baymax will have a new feature that will allow him to quickly travel around the streets of San Fransokyo to find new patients."

Comments?

Related threads
:
"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)
"Big Hero 6" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
Well, we already had a continuation of Big Hero 6 in the cartoon, but no surprise they gave Baymax his own spinoff :p.

Baymax helping people seems more his jam than crime-fighting, so it should lead to some heartwarming and amusing stories :).

RainbowCupcake

Oh shut up you're so annoying!
Yes, because we need another Big Hero 6 cartoon...?

I'm sorry I'm confused. I liked Big Hero 6 but two series seems like overkill to me.

TFormersMarvel

Dave Lee Down Under managed to transcribe a few more details about the Baymax! series from the Investor Event.
Baymax!'s plot will be a "continuation of the movie where we get to explore more of the City of
San Fransokyo and its wonderful canvas," according to returning BH6 director Don Hall.

In each episode, Baymax in his original nurse protocol will meet different characters that will serve as his new patient. (An example animatic, seen in the video, shows Baymax assisting an elderly lady learning to swim.) Baymax 's newest fast travel feature will allow him to quickly meet new people.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

City Escape was the best 3-D Sonic level until Sonic Colors. It's so much better than other 3-D Sonic levels (including other levels in the same game).
Blathers' museum in Animal Crossing: New Horizons gives me some Foster's Home vibes
Is it wrong that I think Gwyneth Paltrow is fairly useless? Yeah, she was Pepper. But what good has she done lately besides creating the stupidest headlines imaginable?
Loving the rumor of a BTAS revival. Personally I would far prefer a JLU one, but maybe this could lead to that.

Here is my major suggestion for the BTAS revival:

MAKE IT KID-FRIENDLY

Contd...
I am now old enough to drink! I'm 21!

Featured Posts