"Batwheels" Animated Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Is this Batwheels cartoon in the same age range for kids similar to the 2005 Krypto the Superdog.
Implicitly from the footage and the premise, yes. There's very little information on this series released and there's only 25 posts in this thread. Reread the first post, "Batwheels is the perfect show to headline our new foray into preschool."

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Threw out my back on Sunday. Huge crippling pain and I could barely move. Still recovering.

My best friend is still in the hospital too. This week sucks.
It's not impossible for preschool shows to have videos with millions of views, but 7 million views in less than 2 weeks is surprising.

I have the Craig of the Creek: Capture the Flag promo played on TNT recently while watching Despicable Me 2.
that sad moment when you realize that Nickelodeon could've greenlighted another original cartoon but choose not to then waste it's resources on greenlighting another season of Fairly Oddparents just because they want to keep Butch Hartman.
Mike Milo's LinkedIn profile says he's a director for Harley Quinn season 3. He's worked on shows like Pinky And The Brain, Xiaolin Showdown, Chowder, Phineas And Ferb, Randy Cunningham, Curious George, and Scooby Doo And Guess Who, amongst other credits.

Featured Posts