"Batwheels" Animated Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Funny how both Batwheels and Spidey & his Amazing Friends might premiere their new seasons on the same date, and both with a week of new episodes.
Coincidence. I think not. Okay, it's probably a coincidence, but still. I'd assume that if season 2 of Batwheels comes out January 8, they'll probably air 5 episodes in 1 day. I mean, that's the case with Jessica's Big Little World, with 5 episodes airing on January 1.

It's the power of my avatar at work :p.
It is worth noting that while Batwheels episodes often come out on Mondays, there were a few times when some would come out on Fridays, when Spidey And His Amazing Friends would air new episodes. "Go With The Lava Flow/An Un-bee-livable Rosh Hashanah" and "How To Train Your Doggy/Dome Alone" aired the same day as "To The Batmobile" and"Batty Body Swap".

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
It's possible listings haven't updated yet but so far TV Insider has "When You're a Jet" and "Batty Race" for January 8th and 9th. Maybe the new episodes debut on Friday, or just drop on Max first?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Maybe the new episodes debut on Friday, or just drop on Max first?
Perhaps, if so then the Sept 16. Max drop wasn't a mistake but an unadvertised switch-up with premieres on which medium.

EDIT 12/27: Zap2It is up to January 12. So yeah looks like these new episodes drop on Max first then air later. Hope that like the last episodes of season 1. That was September 16 on Max then aired on TV November 6. If they follow that, then it wouldn't be until like March 4.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Batwheels season 2 airs on TV starting February 12. Looks like the whole week, 1 episode for each day at the 8:15 am slot. "Nightbike" on the 12th and "Bat-Light Blow-Out" on the 13th have shown up on the schedule so far. From there, one can extrapolate 14th will be "Kitty's Sleepover", 15th will be "Mission: Stuffed Animal" and 16th will be "Follow the Bouncing Bam".

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Batwheels season 2 airs on TV starting February 12. Looks like the whole week, 1 episode for each day at the 8:15 am slot. "Nightbike" on the 12th and "Bat-Light Blow-Out" on the 13th have shown up on the schedule so far. From there, one can extrapolate 14th will be "Kitty's Sleepover", 15th will be "Mission: Stuffed Animal" and 16th will be "Follow the Bouncing Bam".
Interesting, I've been using TV Insider but didn't notice this because they're not listed as "new" episodes, they're still under season one. Their listings are up to the 15th currently and your guesses are correct.

We'll see if they somehow continue airing new episodes from the 19th onward.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Interesting, I've been using TV Insider but didn't notice this because they're not listed as "new" episodes, they're still under season one. Their listings are up to the 15th currently and your guesses are correct.

We'll see if they somehow continue airing new episodes from the 19th onward.
They are misclassified on Zap2It as well. I recall they made the same error with Teen Titans Go! a few times especially that time two season overlapped I believe. Yeah, we'll see if they keep airing new episodes or not after the 16th. And if the shorts will resume.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts