Batman's Anniversary!

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
62 years ago, on May 8/9th, Bob Kane's legacy and ultimate hero saw print. Happy 62nd Birthday, Batman!

optimal321

The Manhunter from Mars
You just reminded me that i had an important question to ask. Next year, is this website (and all batfans) going to do something special for the 10th aniversary of BTAS? Ya know, have a special chat on the date when the first ep aired, make some special decorations, etc. I think that'd be sweet.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
10th Anniversary

Yup -- I plan to do a 10th anniversary section for this site which will include interviews, questions, facts, a special chat, and just a buncha stuff. I plan to start working on it later this year, early next year.

The Flash

Fastest Man Alive
birthday.gif
BATMAN!!! :D

Inque

Liquid Darkness
[color=6666cc]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BATMAN!

speaking about birthdays, inque first appeared on tv on 1/30/99, so......

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, INQUE!!! [/color]

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts