"Batman: The Long Halloween, Parts 1-2" Animated Feature News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

Yeah, Joker is all over this. In the comics, he definitely isn't all that prevalent. Doesn't matter too much. I'm interested in seeing if they do fix some flaws of the series.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Otaku-sempai

IMDb accepted my submission for adding an entry for Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two. I was very conservative in what data I included in the submission, not even including writer or director credits until we have some confirmation. Feel free to point out any errors or omissions or submit any corrections or additions yourselves! I know there will be more information in a few weeks or months. I just ask that you don't submit data that has not been verified.

I know.

Isn't the Constantine feature the one collecting all the Showcase shorts together?
Oh, okay. Well, the anchor shorts have so far been longer than the others and have not been used as extra features for the full-length DC Universe animated movies. That's likely to be the case with the Constantine short.

Last edited:

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
IMDb accepted my submission for adding an entry for Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two. I was very conservative in what data I included in the submission, not even including writer or director credits until we have some confirmation. Feel free to point out any errors or omissions or submit any corrections or additions yourselves! I know there will be more information in a few weeks or months.

I don't know about 'Part Two', but the title 'Halloween' has been misspelled in the 'Part One' entry.

the greenman

Well, that's why there's spoiler tags.
Basically, the idea of Holiday being both Harvey & Gilda, in hindsight, was a problem for me. If we had some M. Night-esque flashbacks of the TWO of them colluding . . . maybe. However, we never saw that.
After awhile I chalked it up to Loeb, who can be hit-or-miss.
Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
"Interesting" move to make the single releases Blu-ray only on the physical edition side and the deluxe one is exclusively 4K. The featurettes are hit or miss, imo, so it not being there... eh.

Otaku-sempai

Is this the first DC Universe Movie with no featurettes? :eek: Deluxe edition for me 100%!
There is bonus content, just no documentaries. I guess that's what you mean. I would appreciate the addition of a commentary track though!
Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One – Special Features
Blu-ray and Digital

DC Showcase – The Losers (New Animated Short) – The legendary rag-tag team of World War II outcasts – Captain Storm, Johnny Cloud, “Mile-a Minute” Jones, rookie Gunner and Sarge – find themselves marooned on an uncharted island in the South Pacific that is completely overrun with dinosaurs! Their would-be ally on this deadly mission, the mysterious and beautiful Fan Long of the Chinese Security Agency, tells them their job is to rescue the scientists that have been sent to study the time/space anomaly. Perhaps… but what is her mission?
-A Sneak Peek at the next DC Universe Movie – An advance look at the next animated film in the popular DC Universe Movies collection, Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two.
-From the DC Vault – Batman: The Animated Series – “Christmas With The Joker”
-From the DC Vault – Batman: The Animated Series – “It’s Never Too Late”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts