"Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (2019 Mini-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Rate and discuss Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
The final Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover is here and ... there's a crisis ...

BATMAN / TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES III #1

Art by: Freddie E Williams II
Written by: James T Tynion IV

The 80th anniversary of Batman collides with the 35th anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in this stunning concluding miniseries to the Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trilogy. Our heroes have battled the evil of the Foot Clan in Gotham City and Bane in New York, but now Krang has gotten his hands on the most dangerous technologies in the DC Universe—and no universe is safe from his wrath! Co-published with IDW.

Discuss this epic crossover conclusion right here!

Related:

Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II Talkback (Spoilers)
Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Talkback (Spoilers)
Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures (2016 Mini-Series) Talkback (Spoilers)
Batman (2016 Ongoing) Series Talkback (Spoilers)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2011 Ongoing) Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Spider-Man

Jan 7, 2002
While I liked the second mini-series I thought it wasn't good as the first one but this first issue already blows the second one away and could challenge the first mini as the best of the three. It's a great twist that this is some other reality or that reality has been changed to that Bruce found Splinter and the turtles and they all trained together. The designs used for this world are very cool and the reveal at the end with Krang was great. The art is just as great as the other two books and I can't wait to see where this goes. It looks like they are really going to go all out on this one and I am really excited about that. Might as well since this is the last of the trilogy.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Carlos Gutierrez wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
I really do need to see Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, Hawkodile, and Richard come back for more new adventures this summer!
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there (including my own)!
Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.