"Batman/Superman:World's Finest - Official Comic Book Adaptation" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate This Issue

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Batman/Superman: World's Finest - Official Comic Book Adaptation

t-wf.jpg

Cover Date:Dec 1997
Written by: Paul Dini
Art by: Joe Staton, Terry Beatty
Cover by: Bruce Timm

Batman follows his nemesis, the Joker, to Metropolis, where he finds that the master villain has joined forces with Lex Luthor. Batman must enlist the help of the Man of Steel to stop the evil duo, but things get even more complicated when Lois Lane falls head-over-heels for... Bruce Wayne?

Comments?

I wish we could go back and have D C Comics assign Ed Mc Guinness to do the artwork to the adaptation. That would have rocked. D C should have also done a Justice League Secret Origins adaptation.

DisneyBoy

Searchin' My Soul
Joe Staton's artwork seems to benefit from him having access to production art. Many of these panels look like frames from the actual shows.

Unfortunately, I didn't much care for the anime-meets-Joe-Staton style of the shows, either, so this issue isn't one I often come back to.

That doesn't keep it from being a very faithful adaptation of World's Finest, though.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts