World's Finest RPG Batman RPG Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redDragon

Carnivorous Beast
It's Joker Time! (Not two mysterious exclaimation marks o_O)

July 10th
1:52am

Ah, the best thing to do after a hard day's work is to sit back with a few snacks and watch some TV. A pity we couldn't have stayed at that farm house, it was such a nice place with all that grass! This warehouse will have to do until I heal, can't go rampaging again so soon! Not much excitement here, though gazing up at these rafters here is quite an entertaining feat in itself! Imagine how delicious it would look if there were people hanging from them in some intricate pattern!

"Hey boss, your artwork got on the news!"

I glance back at the TV to see my bloody smile grinning back at me! You can always count on the news to give you a nice aerial shot of your work!

"Quick! Get a camera! I want to get a snapshot of my beautiful artwork! It'll be something nice to share with the kids!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts