Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, only Toonami

krazymed

If the movie has two hours airtime like it should, then there will be more than enough time to air "Chase Me." It will be fairly difficult to convince hardcore fans to have a reason to buy the DVD if it does air, though.

Phantasm

Bittersweet Symphony.
i don't think they will air "chase me" because, lately fans haev been buying the DVD merely because of that.If WB is aware of that than they won't definately air it.

krazymed

Knux Five said:
It's given a 1.5 hour slot. Of course, 1 hour movies have a 1.5 hour slot currently listed as well...
1.5 hours? Okay, then "Chase Me" is NOT airing.

Bones Justice

Bring on the noise!
I liked this movie. Okay, it was not one of the greatest but it was as good as some of the other episodes in the series. It wasn't terrible and it's definitely worth watching for free on TV. I hope that it will not be the last of the BTAS that we will ever see.

Salvor

You can't take a picture of it
Oh my god BMotB was such a painful watch, probably as bad as 'Critters'. Bad animation, average script, and most of all, AWFUL music. And I never really got what was so great about 'Chase me' either, sure the animation was a little better, sure the sequence was a good idea (though to me, nothing as spectacular as some ppl seem to believe), but the whole short relied on a TERRIBLE score (a musical theme just as ridiculous as that of Batwoman)

Why on earth did I waste my money on this DVD?? :sad:

Marvel_Knight

Ahh, dammit
Hee hee. I rented it at Blockbuster 'cause I hadn't seen it yet. And I was, well, dissappointed.:( Are you sure they won't show Chase Me? I want to see it (again) and I don't know why. Anyway, this is a lighter Batman that probably would appeal at the little kids that I know watch Toonami (not the people I hang out with). More action, not enough dark Bats (although I love the way Batman just stood there when the Thug guy looked in the doorway). Perfect for the Toonami audience of all ages actually. Reminescent (sp?) of anime (tons of hand-to-hand fighting, a lot of well drawn ladies).

Nekoris

Lex: Truely Gone?
I'm going to watch it when it airs on CN. I can't wait for it & besides I saw the commerical with Robin, Bats (Batman), & Batwoman go flying into the camera :D after a the building blows up.

Bird Boy

WF Admin
Staff member
To keep this thread off-topic, I urge everyone to take any comments they have on the movie itself and post them in the MOTB Talkback (which will be bumped up on the day this airs).

Phantasm said:
wait is it aring on cartoon network???????that's the only channel i got...WHEN IS IT COMMING?!

If you read Maune's post a few above yours, you'll see it airs on May 1st.

-BB

Blackwing

Silly McGooses said:
Thank goodness! Thought I'd never find another person who didn't think "Chase Me" was the second coming of Christ. It really isn't that good.
heh um..glad i could be of help! lol

The_NewCatwoman

Oh you've got to be kidding me
Silly McGooses said:
Thank goodness! Thought I'd never find another person who didn't think "Chase Me" was the second coming of Christ. It really isn't that good.
The second coming? Oh my... Lol, I didn't think it was the best, but it was definitely a better reason to buy the DVD than the actual movie.

Now to go back to the topic at hand. I've been having trouble actually watching CN due to the way our satellite is hooked up. And given this movie isn't exactly at the top--or even lower portion for that matter--of my faves list, I won't be breaking my neck trying to see it.

Now if they'd only air MOTP once more, I accidently taped over it and I haven't been able to catch it since. Yes, I'm too cheap to buy the dvd as any extra cash I have goes straight to food and/or comics. If only I hadn't spent that fifteen dollars on MOTB... Oh well.

tNC

Phantasm

Bittersweet Symphony.
yeah...I would want to watch it on tv as well, mask of the phantasm i mean. I got a copy but the print is horrific...i so wanna see it all clear and nice...

R

Robin

An alright movie. Maybe I'll add some new comments to the proper thread sometime. Would there be anything edited from the television broadcast?

William C. Maune

TZ News Editor in Chief
There probably won't any editing. I don't believe any DCAU stuff has been edited on Cartoon Network unless you count them airing the edited DVD version of Return of the Joker instead of the unedited version. However, there is no edited version of Mystery of the Batwoman as there was with Return of the Joker.

K

kyerkes98

Just a reminder to everyone - this movie is scheduled to air tonight and NOT a week from now. :)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts