Batman: Gotham Adventures #20 Talkback (Spoilers)

BLACKHEART

Batman Gotham Adventures #20 talkback (spoilers)

BATMAN: GOTHAM ADVENTURES #20

Written by Scott Peterson; art by Tim Levins and Terry Beatty; cover by Bob Smith and Beatty

In stores November 3. A new cereal called "Eden's Own" has taken Gotham City by storm, but there's a serpent hiding behind the all-natural breakfast choice of millions...and her name is Poison Ivy! Now Batman has to find out if there's more going on here than meets the eye - or tongue!
32 pages, $1.99

Comments?

My thoughts on the issue:

I thought this was a fun issue. There aren't many animated Ivy stories to look back. The idea of her producing her own line of breakfast cerial was cool.

The cover was priceless

The issue showed Ivy as someone who is smart and sexy (as sexy as the elf Ivy can be)

We also got to see the Bat team work together

The writing if I remember right was good (It's been awhile)

The art was good for Gotham Adventures

Edited by Jim

Green-Ghost

Re: Batman Gotham Adventures #20 talkback (spoilers)

Originally posted by SLIPKNOT
With a new issue of Gotham Adventures featuring Poison Ivy I thought it would be nice to reflect on a previous story revolving around her.

BATMAN: GOTHAM ADVENTURES #20
Written by Scott Peterson; art by Tim Levins and Terry Beatty; cover by Bob Smith and Beatty

In stores November 3. A new cereal called "Eden's Own" has taken Gotham City by storm, but there's a serpent hiding behind the all-natural breakfast choice of millions...and her name is Poison Ivy! Now Batman has to find out if there's more going on here than meets the eye - or tongue!
32 pages, $1.99

t-20.jpg

My thoughts on the issue:

I thought this was a fun issue. There aren't many animated Ivy stories to look back. The idea of her producing her own line of breakfast cerial was cool.

The cover was priceless

The issue showed Ivy as someone who is smart and sexy (as sexy as the elf Ivy can be)

We also got to see the Bat team work together

The writing if I remember right was good (It's been awhile)

The art was good for Gotham Adventures

Edited by Jim

Yeah!!!

I like the issue,too.
Poison Ivy is looking very cool and sexy.

DisneyBoy

Searchin' My Soul
One of Tim Levin's few relatively on-model issues, as well as one of Peterson's rare tollerable B:GA stories. There were some parts that really annoyed me - that metaphor guy, the ninjas stealing the cereal, Dick's shock upon Batman asking for a blood sample - but all in all, it was a decent read. Somehow, though, I doubt the art in this new issue will be quite as good, judging by the aweful expressions on Bruce's face in the four preview pages. It doesn't even look like him anymore...

BLACKHEART

I forgot all about the ninja's! I was tempted to thumb thru the issue before posting this so everything was fresh.

This issue is a keeper for the priceless cover alone :)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts