"Batman: Bad Blood" Animated Feature News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

beyond94

Batwoman will be showing up? Awesome :D!

I wonder if she'll appear in Gotham-related scenes fighting crime with Batman before we shift to Damian and the League? Or maybe she'll actually factor quite a bit into the plot :cool:?

Now that just leaves Catwoman ;).
If Catwoman does appear future Batman New 52's films, I love hear Arrow's Katie Cassidy take on the voice role!

That's disappointing that they're recasting Alfred, I really liked McCallum and his performance :(.
It would have been nice if they gotten Maxwell Caufield to replace David McCallum. He would have done Alfred justice!

Last edited by a moderator:

Frontier

Staff member
Honestly, I think they've been to quiet about Justice League vs. The Titans given all the news and info we've gotten about Bad Blood, but I'm looking forward to more news about BB nonetheless :).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
12/19: If only there was a fansite that kept track of news, you could look at the past two years of the January/February releases and look at their news then look what was announced in the December month prior for each one... ;)

Honestly, I think they've been to quiet about Justice League vs. The Titans given all the news and info we've gotten about Bad Blood, but I'm looking forward to more news about BB nonetheless :).
Some casting and Wonder Con news on the 2nd movie of the year should happen in mid-January if Batman vs Robin is used as a basis. If anything, since the digital Bad Blood comes out January 19 - the sneak peek will be talked about in the least.

12/20: Bourassa posted a grab of Nightwing -- multitasking I guess.

Frontier

Staff member
Wait, was there always a case with the disco Nightwing suit? I wonder if that was added in for Bad Blood? Could that be what Dick wore around the time he formed the Titans o_O?

Given the emphasis Dick gives on the yellow oval suit, especially considering he eventually dons it as Batman, it seems like it has a lot of significance to him. Hope there's a confirmation as to whether that's what Bruce wore when he was Robin :cool:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
The other news was the Paley Center 7 pm screenings in New York on January 19 and Los Angeles on February 1. Grabs of Batwing and Batwoman (plus the one of Nightwing from Sunday). And James Garrett confirmed as voice of Alfred in this movie.

Wait, was there always a case with the disco Nightwing suit? I wonder if that was added in for Bad Blood? Could that be what Dick wore around the time he formed the Titans o_O?
No, but there were a few empty cases in past movies.

Given the emphasis Dick gives on the yellow oval suit, especially considering he eventually dons it as Batman, it seems like it has a lot of significance to him. Hope there's a confirmation as to whether that's what Bruce wore when he was Robin :cool:.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a brief flashback.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The back cover artwork for the Blu-ray release of Batman: Bad Blood can be found below. Click on the image for a closer look.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Sweet, last villain identified in the logline as Tusk. Might be Tusker from Legion of Superheroes comics? Mr. Tucker clarified he's from a Batman and Robin comic. He's a Gotham mobster from Batman and Robin Vol. 2 Annual #2 who has a grudge against both Robin (Dick Grayson) but was defeated over and over. Then in the Catwoman Future's End comic, he's one of her lieutenants.

74 minutes, no surprise there.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
It'll be interesting to see where the Batman movies go after this, since it seems like Bad Blood really is a solid culmination of the Damian storyline after Son of Batman with:

-The League and Talia coming back after having a major role in Son of batman .

- More exploration of Dick and Damian's relationship, which obviously started rocky, but now Damian's had some character development in the interim between this film and Batman vs. Robin and they really have to deal with each other now.

- Dick dealing with his issues with Bruce which have kinda been in the background in each movie or present whenever Bruce and Dick are having a "heart-to-heart."

- Batman learning to better work with partners and not as a loner, and here we have a bigger Bat-family beginning.

I wonder, with this in mind, if they might take a break from doing the one Batman movie a year, or at least for a while? Especially with the talk about releasing solo films for other characters :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Asa
Today the world honored the legacy of our true hero, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr and his most famous motto, "I have a dream".
Asa
Did you enjoy tonight's Steven? What were your thoughts on it? To me, it almost felt like a series finale, but we will have to wait for confirmation from CN and Rebecca Sugar.
I unironically miss 4Kids.
Hey everyone! How's it going? :)