• Enter to win two tickets to Howl's Moving Castle. Details here.

"Avengers Endgame" Pre-Release News & Discussion Part 2 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I'm skeptical because that would be a pretty big growth spurt in 3 years time.
It's still more believable for me than thinking Liz Allan went from making crayon drawings that could be put on the fridge during the time of the first Avengers to being Laura Harrier by Homecoming.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
It's funny, from what we've been shown -- still no real idea what's going down. heh. I imagine they put some thought into editing the trailer together especially this time around.
Yeah, we see the Avengers coming together + Captain Marvel shows up + the Quantum Realm suits + some of the heroes in action shots + maybe time travel?

Still a lot about the plot we don't know about :p.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I've seen some people thinking that shot of Cap with the ash on his face being related to Tony's vision in AOU. Hmm.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
This farm planet will always remind me of my experience of watching the ending to IW and hearing two children crying behind me in the theater over the Avengers vanishing and people talking among each other if that's really the ending. heh.
That was probably my first theater experience that left me feeling something akin to what Empire Strikes Back viewers might have felt. My second viewing had me totally concentrated on how my friends seeing it for the first time, or other viewers, might react. That was fun.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Ava Russo, Joe Russo's daughter, has a role. Lila?

EDIT: I like how fans are picking the trailer apart and finding small details like Clint has the ankle monitor like Scott's in the park scene, some thinks that's the rest of his family setting up a picnic then they all get dusted be he, Scott is lugging Hank's shrunken lab in rolling suitcase mode when he's looking at the missing person posters.

Last edited:

the greenman

That was probably my first theater experience that left me feeling something akin to what Empire Strikes Back viewers might have felt. My second viewing had me totally concentrated on how my friends seeing it for the first time, or other viewers, might react. That was fun.

No, that film left alot of people shocked. But they had mostly questions, like Leia being Luke's sister when she went back. Is Lando gonna betray them again. Is Han dead? Why did Obi Wan lie?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Even though it's a small thing, I'm glad they included Wasp here since she wasn't dusted in Infinity War, but in Ant-Man and the Wasp. It's a nice attention to detail thing.

Even though it's a small thing, I'm glad they included Wasp here since she wasn't dusted in Infinity War, but in Ant-Man and the Wasp. It's a nice attention to detail thing.
Man I'm surprised neither Ant-Man (Scott Lang) and Wasp (Hope Van Dyne) didn't get included in Infinity War alongside Hawkeye (Clint Barton) and missed out on the Action in Wakanda

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Man I'm surprised neither Ant-Man (Scott Lang) and Wasp (Hope Van Dyne) didn't get included in Infinity War alongside Hawkeye (Clint Barton) and missed out on the Action in Wakanda
There was a a reason for Scott and Hope since the main events of Infinity War and Ant-Man & The Wasp were happening more or less at the same time. Clint was happily retired presumably. I wonder though if Samuel L Jackson will get his wish and Fury gets to visit Wakanda.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Oh there's a reason for that: the creative team knew Ant Man and the Wasp was going to be shown AFTER Infinity War and didn't want Wasp's first appearance to be a minor part about a movie with a dozen more important things happening. Thus why though there was an idea to have Ant Man and Wasp in both Civil War AND Infinity War only Ant man showed up for the former and neither were in the later. I think it works though since now that Wasp is set up having her in Endgame (since we know all the snapped Avengers will appear in that film we just don't know HOW) will feel more worth while then her cameoing before having a full movie.

Oh there's a reason for that: the creative team knew Ant Man and the Wasp was going to be shown AFTER Infinity War and didn't want Wasp's first appearance to be a minor part about a movie with a dozen more important things happening. Thus why though there was an idea to have Ant Man and Wasp in both Civil War AND Infinity War only Ant man showed up for the former and neither were in the later. I think it works though since now that Wasp is set up having her in Endgame (since we know all the snapped Avengers will appear in that film we just don't know HOW) will feel more worth while then her cameoing before having a full movie.
Oh yeah Interesting this makes me wonder on how The Dusted Heroes will come back for one big Epic Battle at the end of Endgame.