Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "The Zemo Sanction" Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Rate and Discuss this "Avengers Assemble" episode!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,960 6
A Valid Location
Tune in for a new episode of Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther Quest, tonight at 9:00PM ET on Disney XD!

NtouNqC.png
Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "The Zemo Sanction"
Episode Debut - October 14th, 2018

Black Panther's quest leads him to Baron Zemo and a surprise revelation.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,456 4
177A Bleecker Street
I would Cap's design much better if it was more like the Ultimate look from S1. The movie design works on Chris Evans but I hate how the cartoon, which can easily get away with much brighter designs, has pretty much gotten rid of most of the red and white from his suit and replaced it with darker tones. He's one design away from becoming USAgent.

It's kind of silly that Shuri is playing Robin to her brother but looks much less armored. That's something that always stands out to me when I see it done elsewhere. You would think the less experienced rookie would need more protection than the seasoned hero.

T'Challa's white suit looks pretty cool. Zemo's new look and his bots make him feel a little like a Doom stand-in, in some minor ways. Watching this episode, I feel as though the changes they've made to the look of the show have really worked for the better. Some if the character redesigns aren't as good as what's come before but the overall package feels more polished.

The Panther/Zemo/Tiger Shark fight and it's climax during the avalanche was pretty cool. It will be interesting to see where they go with this Panther and Zemo alliance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,734 7
Framingham, MA
Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "The Zemo Sanction"

It's interesting that it was ultimately Panther who wound up betraying Zemo by the end.

I have always loved the laser blasts in animation that are shaped like flying saucers and come out in zigzags.

I love that to get Tiger Shark to release his arm from his jaw, T'Challa sticks his fingers in his nostrils. Sick move.

This was good, but I liked the second half more than the first. ***1/2.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?
I like that Delta Rune doesn't even try to conceal it's creepy subtext. Just tosses it right at you from the start.
am i the only one who notices the change, while nobody else does?
RIP Stan Lee, the legendary Marvel creator.
Happy Veterans Day to all the brave men and women in service. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.