Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "The Lost Temple" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate and Discuss this "Avengers Assemble" episode!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
8,195 6
A Valid Location
Tune in for a new episode of Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther Quest, tonight at 9:00PM ET on Disney XD!

NtouNqC.png
Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "The Lost Temple"
Episode Debut - November 25th, 2018

Black Panther and his allies finally discover the artifact they’ve been searching for.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,843 9
Framingham, MA
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “The Lost Temple”

I like the idea that Klaw has to be the hero and save everybody at the end, but I LOVE the fact that he has to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing it.

For the record, there was something interesting I noticed about Klaw. When he was fighting alone with Zemo, he truly believed Zemo was on T’Challa’s side. Whether Zemo is ultimately playing T’Challa or not is actually an open question but that moment right there says the other bad guys aren’t in on it if he is. Which is actually a good sign for an actual reformation. But it’s this show. I won’t hold my breath.

Speaking of which, no matter how much I now hate Madame Masque, seeing her physically abuse Klaw and then Killmonger was SUPER satisfying to watch. I cannot overstate that. Whitney sucks. But she doesn’t actually suck as much as they do. I approve her beating the boys up.

The Temple is not huge all things concerned. But the science of the episode was sound. If something that size crashes into Earth, that’s an extinction level event. And Klaw is alarmed at the notion for the right reasons, and not comforted at all with Shuri’s idea of sacrificing themselves to save the rest of the planet. Luckily Whitney pointed out why that wouldn’t work, but I’m especially annoyed at Klaw and Killmonger for being as freaked out as they were. They went into there guns blazing, blowing open doors in freaking outer space and they are surprised the results of that mayhem might actually kill them? One of the reasons I’m rooting for Black Panther is that his enemies are all stupid and they don’t deserve to win because of that. If T’Challa ever IS outwitted, is deserves to be by a better class of villain.

Good week. ****.