Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "The Good Son" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate and Discuss this "Avengers Assemble" episode!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
8,195 6
A Valid Location
Tune in for a new episode of Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther Quest, tonight at 9:00PM ET on Disney XD!

NtouNqC.png
Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "The Good Son"
Episode Debut - November 18th, 2018

The key to Black Panther’s quest has been stolen, and Panther must recover it before it leaves Wakanda.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,843 9
Framingham, MA
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “The Good Son”

I actually question Cap’s intelligence after that. I was not happy with the White Wolf betrayal, but I wasn’t surprised it wasn’t Zemo. Because that was a terrible plan if it was. Zemo is smarter than that. I mean, if Zemo was going to betray T’Challa he wouldn’t do it when Cap was present because everyone would be on their guard for it. If Zemo does betray Black Panther it will be during a point he doesn’t expect it. Having Steve be all “Zemo’s gonna turn on you,” means this was the wrong episode for him to do it.

I hope he doesn’t turn. Just because I love the idea of Cap being proven wrong, and the fact that as long as he is, he’s be extremely discomforted. And that makes a good character dynamic.

Kind of figure T’Challa should have taken Steve aside ahead of time instead of confronting him with Zemo the way he did.

I was actually a bit aggravated by this week. ***.

Jul 11, 2018
Ratings
comic world
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “The Good Son”
If Zemo does betray Black Panther it will be during a point he doesn’t expect it. Having Steve be all “Zemo’s gonna turn on you,” means this was the wrong episode for him to do it.

I hope he doesn’t turn. Just because I love the idea of Cap being proven wrong, and the fact that as long as he is, he’s be extremely discomforted. And that makes a good character dynamic.
I hope they don't pull that old tired trope where the villain tell the good guys he has reformed, but ends up betraying them in the end. I hope Zemo has truly turned over a new leaf.

Normally I like rebels, bad boys, and anti-heroes who don't take smack from anyone, but I HATE it when T'Challa talk back to his friends/ex-team mates. His I-am-the-king-and-I-can-do-whatever-I-want attitude makes me cringe. :shrug:

Last edited: