Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "T'Challa Royale" Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Rate and Discuss this "Avengers Assemble" episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,978 6
A Valid Location
Tune in for a new episode of Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther Quest, tonight at 9:00PM ET on Disney XD!

NtouNqC.png
Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "T'Challa Royale"
Episode Debut - October 28th, 2018

Black Panther finds himself trapped on a tropical island, hunted by Kraven the Hunter.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,743 7
Framingham, MA
Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "T'Challa Royale"

That was exciting and the animation was great. I also really liked the twist ending of the teaser.

But to be honest, I don't like the subtext of a white man hunting a black man for sport. Black Panther is the type of franchise that pushes those specific buttons deliberately, but it's not in the lighthearted tone of the rest of the show. That being said, it made is THAT much more satisfying when T'Challa beat the snot out of Kraven.

Still have no idea what is going on with Zemo.

Is this even Killmonger's first appearance on the show? It is REALLY hard to actually keep this specific continuity straight.

"Captain Obvious"? Where do the Wakandans get the American style references they do?

The idea that Killmonger wants to use the full force of the most powerful nation on Earth to take over the world tells me again what a LOUSY idea being made king via trial by combat is. Leadership is not gonna be good if the guy who wrassled the either guys off the top of the hill is a nutjob.

Good episode but I loved the teaser the most. ***1/2.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!