Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Mists of Attilan" Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Rate and Discuss this "Avengers Assemble" episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

Votes: 1 100.0%

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,976 6
A Valid Location
Tune in for a new episode of Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther Quest, tonight at 9:00PM ET on Disney XD!

NtouNqC.png
Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Mists of Attilan"
Episode Debut - October 21st, 2018

Black Panther and Ms. Marvel head to the inhuman city of Attilan on a secret mission.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,768 6
New York City
Mela Lee is very underrated, so I'm always happy to hear more of her.

The Inhumans always look so bad in the cartoons, I'm not surprised they never caught on. Arrogant is right.

Wait a second, Kamala, didn't you go on an undercover mission in the Spider-Man show?

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,743 7
Framingham, MA
Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Mists Of Attilan"

Yay! Miss Marvel! The more easily impressed hero in the Marvel Universe! Wow! A blue car! Neat!

I love Black Panther telling Crossbones he was not allowed to die without his permission. A similarly good burn is when he tells Zanda, "Like I said when we first met, it's not happening."

Honestly, I'm a little annoyed with the "keyjinx" on this show. Once a hero gets ahold of a key piece they should be more invested in protecting it by running away from the fight to escape. Instead they are playing a game of hot potato, or if you want to get mad at me, Key-paway.

That said, the way Kamala figured out the right Kirk was genius. The shapeshifter had the key. So yeah, maybe T'Challa's pride should be a bit wounded by that observation. That was super clever writing.

Good episode. And the Inhumans weren't actually in it much, so that was a plus. ****.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.