Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Descent of the Shadow" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate and Discuss this "Avengers Assemble" episode!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
8,195 6
A Valid Location
Tune in for Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther Quest! Disney XD will premiere two new episodes, back-to-back, tonight starting at 9:00PM ET! Don't miss the mid-Season finale!

NtouNqC.png
Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Descent of the Shadow"
Episode Debut - December 2nd, 2018

Black Panther and The Avengers work together to protect New York City from a new threat.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Side-Note: If possible, please try and discuss the events of each new episode airing today in its respective talkback thread.

Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,843 9
Framingham, MA
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “Descent Of The Shadow”

So, yeah, that just happened. I feel the need to destroy that now. Buckle up.

The show has a new savvy showrunner, it no longer has horrible dialogue, and the animation had been noticeably spiffed up. But at the end of the day, when all is said and done, it’s STILL “Avengers Assemble” and it still sucks.

Do you know the worst thing about the Zemo “twist”? The writers actually think I should be impressed by that, and think I never saw it coming. They are basically the slow six year old who takes a dump on his parents’ floor, and smears feces all over the wall, and looks proudly at his mommy and daddy when they come home to show them what HE just did. It’s the exact same mindset. Not feeding into it. This show sucks.

For the record, I knew in the back of my head it would happen, because the show DOES suck, and when a failing show does a marked improvement in such a short space of time, it never actually lasts. The fourth season of The Batman is hands down one of the very best seasons in all of DC animation. But it didn’t stop season five from going right back to sucking. But just because I knew it would happen, doesn’t make my disappointment in the show lessened, or my disgust a non-factor because I saw this coming. Ultimately, it doesn’t matter whether it was predictable or not to me personally. It was a cr*p twist if I had seen it coming or not.

Another thing to state this show sucks. It has Shuri torturing Klaw for information. The writers are asking us to think her hardcore and scary for that, but I just thinks she’s horrible instead. I’m pretty pro-the troops, but I ain’t Team Abu Graib and I never was. It’s weird the show wants me to actually like her for that.

The worst thing about the Zemo fake-out is that it makes T’Challa look stupid for trusting him. I hate that. I hate that so much.

Oh, and don’t you just LOVE that “shocker” ending of Cap getting killed off and Widow framing T’Challa for his “murder”? I will take back every bad thing I ever said about this show if it actually kills Steve off and he never returns. But I’m not actually stupid. 0.

Last edited: