August 2021 Nick Premieres

Theagames10

Ok um... I think we should move that September 2021 prediction for Dino Fury's return.

My Reason:

(Also, KyL416 at the Cable forum has revealed earlier that episode 7 will be rerun on the 15th of August, possibly leaving episode 8 rerun on Aug 22nd)

PM13

So it was originally coming in October? Well, I think it's great they return it in September after all rather than October since it's the new season and the timing is actually perfect
Your talking about every show besides Unfiltered and Young Dylan being on hiatus right

PM13

Why should I talk about every premiere? Dude I was taking about Side Hustle.
No I meant how you said timing was perfect because Unfiltered and Young Dylan are the live action shows airing new eps right now

Markus Nelis

No I meant how you said timing was perfect because Unfiltered and Young Dylan are the live action shows airing new eps right now
Yes but these shows might not even air in September so that's why I think it's for the greater good for Side Hustle to come back in September. Better have some premiere than nothing at all.

Treylen472

Does anyone knows when all that is returning it’s been since December.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Many several factors about All That:

I wonder whether last All That Christmas special aired last December was the last production before it went on hiatus, even though there's 2 more left to produce for season 11?

Could this be hiatus due to pandemic and unable to resume production, as maybe impossible to work front of studio audience? Just roll with it (disney live action sitcom) also filmed in front studio audience and already was cancelled after season 2 because of pandemic.

Last October, Nick did renew All That for season 12.

Unfiltered is still airing new episodes starting August as I've seen few cast of All That as panelists. Few Casts All That appeared in Drama Club that just finished season 1 last May, and nothing known for season 2 yet. Gabriel Nevah will appear in upcoming show That Girl Lay Lay. Kate Godfrey will appear in another upcoming Nick show Warped! to air in fall, in which producers: Kevin and Heath would produce. I wish they could also produce All That, just like back 90s they did with old All That and Kenan and Kel, but unclear this time if it's the case.

I would wait for fall promo for this, and if All That is not mentioned, maybe we would wait for early 2022. If nothing yet after 2022, then it could then be sign for camcellation.

As being said, most Nick actors moved on to new projects... but for 90s that's not the case, as new actors come and old All That continued..

Youtube all that hasn't uploaded for months since early this year.

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
The pandemic changed a lot of things, production wise. I would say, either the remaining two episodes will be holiday specials (filmed in one go) or that Nick just doesn't make them. Getting the crew (stars and production team) back together as well as all the sets just for two episodes may be too expensive for Nick to justify.

kanc

I wonder if it be possible whether or not maybe Nick could do compilations episodes of All That? (Same case for old All That and Amanda Show), but I'm guessing not..

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

FOP marathon on NickPluto.. it's not off yet though.
My website's server is falled down. I am working on it....
So I seemed to have found another couple of episode titles for Colonel Bleep yesterday: Two more Colonel Bleep episode titles?

Nick@Nite social media finally posted about Friends trivia challenge though

Featured Posts